Soboba Pics

Damn we missed a few of you guys out there!! Great pics...I cant wait to post our action shots!!!!

Hey nice meeting you!! Sorry we didnt hang more....it was a crazy afternoon running around trying to cover the event and mingle with everyone.......You guys seemed to keep warm and dry int he cab and saftey of your vehicle!! Megdesertdiesel was rompin that mega cab in the mud!!! I know he got a grip of sick photos also!

Hey nice meeting you!! Sorry we didnt hang more....it was a crazy afternoon running around trying to cover the event and mingle with everyone.......You guys seemed to keep warm and dry int he cab and saftey of your vehicle!! Megdesertdiesel was rompin that mega cab in the mud!!! I know he got a grip of sick photos also!

Im surprised we didn't get stuck anywhere that mud was like snot. His truck did great and believe it or not mine did great also. The only thing it needs now is a bath. We will hook up somewhere. It was cool meeting some peeps for sure.

How much Joey? Sizes? Sweatshirts?

Don't forget the Underground discount....:D

$12.00ea......I got L-XL-XXL

No sweatshirts left........

All info on how to order is in the UTVUnderground Shirts thread

Great pics and videos guys. It was a fun race...will post more later.

Chris

Last edited:
Some of the mean RACERS!!

At the gates, Getting ready for some MUD!! heres some pics of some of the RACERS!!! This was A Bad AXX G.P.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• The Kiddos 200.jpg
    The Kiddos 200.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 30
  • The Kiddos 204.jpg
    The Kiddos 204.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 32
  • The Kiddos 206.jpg
    The Kiddos 206.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 37
  • The Kiddos 223.jpg
    The Kiddos 223.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 36
  • The Kiddos 225.jpg
    The Kiddos 225.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 34
Here's some action shots!

From the infield at the first jump..Muddy bath!! Action shots...

Attachments

• The Kiddos 291.jpg
    The Kiddos 291.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 42
  • The Kiddos 298.jpg
    The Kiddos 298.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 38
  • The Kiddos 284.jpg
    The Kiddos 284.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 39
  • The Kiddos 228.jpg
    The Kiddos 228.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 45
  • The Kiddos 288.jpg
    The Kiddos 288.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 37
The sickest part was just before the start, like somone fliped a switch, It started to pour!!!!:eek:

?????????????

Funco whooped that azz, Teryx, rzr, they were freakin fast whats in those bad boys????????????????????Cant forget the red car thats flippin fast but had issues??????

Last edited:
We're watching the on-board right now...it's awesome!

Chris

Last edited:
It was nuts out there !!!!!!!!!1
I have never been at a race with SO.. much rain and MUD in the 3 days I was out there

Anybody with a pop-up cover got REAL popular as everybody huddled together to get out of the rain

I was at my regular spot at the where the cars dropped into riverbed section and it was insane this year
People bouncing off the dirt berm / plastics flying / one guy did a 180 after a jump / towing the break-downs out of the way

HAD A BLAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back