Can-Am SGM Commander Build

Moving forward. Here is a shot looking over the front end. I should have some test drive shots around my shop by the next weekend or the following one. We are plumbing brake lines and radiator. Anybody have any good info on what to do with the clutch? Want a good set up for the desert and glamis. Thanks
2013092895160056.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A lot of the guys in the mavericks are going with the STM, QSC, or air dam/cvtech on the clutch. There are a few good options

Cool I would like to go STM but don't have the money for that. Derek @ Murray racing gave me some insight on a clutch kit which is kind of the direction I am going to go with right now I think.

Have been starting to assemble the car so we can test drive it. Was planning last weekend to do that but ran into some shock problems so we are waiting to get that all worked out. I am very happy with how it is coming together. Car will get assembled and tested on for this riding season. Then I will tear it down and get it all painted and wrapped. Here is a pic of it.
20131008_191928.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Tonight we thru the car on scales just to get a rough idea where its at. I did not weigh it before I tore it down but on BRP site is says it weighs 1300 lbs dry. My weights are not that accurate cause we just have some bars holding the car up instead of the shocks which in reality will give you wrong #'s per corner. The overall will not change except the shocks are not on which weigh about 21 lbs each. But I was fairly happy with where its at overall and the ratio from front to back.
20131010_180449.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Total weight 1314 lbs
20131010_174414.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya