San Diego Peeps... Let's ride this Saturday!

I'm not a SD Peep but I'm thinking about driving down just to try a new area (and to meet some new people) Final call will be tonight when I get home.

Maybe, just maybe!

Sounds great! I would love to have you join us. Also, pine valley got some rain today so it should be rutted out pretty good. :)

Anyone else? Tomorrow morning comes quick!

1. Ali baba
2. Spheromike
3. Magnum off road (pending on surf report)
4. Team Green (maybe)

I got the hall pass so I'm planning to be there as close to 8:30 as I can. White Ford F350 and white sport trailer.

Well guys i gotta back out my rzr just hit the fence quick..
1. shift cable broke
2. revs high something is wrong at the gas pedal when i mess with the cable it dies down but it stick like half way in the throttle
3. weld broke holding the gas and brake pedal so that hole thing down there is all loose

I can pay someone if they want to help me fix it :D

Well guys i gotta back out my rzr just hit the fence quick..
1. shift cable broke
2. revs high something is wrong at the gas pedal when i mess with the cable it dies down but it stick like half way in the throttle
3. weld broke holding the gas and brake pedal so that hole thing down there is all loose

I can pay someone if they want to help me fix it :D

Sorry to hear that... Call Chris over at benchmark or Sean at black rhino. They can get your ride dialed in quick.

no worries the part i needed is on back order i want to see about getting a custom shift linkage made know of any place that i can get that done at?

no worries the part i needed is on back order i want to see about getting a custom shift linkage made know of any place that i can get that done at?

I feel like the best guy in the sxs market in SD is Chris at benchmark... He's in Ramona.

Here's a couple of pics from the ride today... No action shots sorry. We had a great time though...
48dc96ab-f522-90c0.jpg

48dc96ab-f534-9edb.jpg

48dc96ab-f542-c29b.jpg

48dc96ab-f552-b8b4.jpg

48dc96ab-f562-89d2.jpg

48dc96ab-f574-cf50.jpg

48dc96ab-f581-66a1.jpg

48dc96ab-f58d-ea3c.jpg

48dc96ab-f59c-218e.jpg

sorry i missed it but i was too tired to drag myself out of bed.Thanx for the pics.I want to do this same ride in a week or three.. g

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back