rzr wheel bearings

rzrwrecker

just installed new wheel bearing in the old rzr two weeks later there SHOT IN THE BUTT !!!!! im going to take them out and try returning to the dealer ya right ! im thinking no grease or over toqued . any thoughts !!!! i did ram grease ijn the crack in the bearings be fore instalation too ! so im depressed :confused:

Did you repack them after you installed them?? You can repack them by smearing grease inbetween where the 2 bearings come together untill grease starts to push out as you push it in. Ive done this with mine and I have never had any problems my rzr is a 2007

My guess is that you got the wrong size bearings. The new bearings were changed and the inner race has a bigger I.D. and if these got put in, kablamo. Don't ask me how I know...:rolleyes: Now that I have the right bearings...no problems!

NO THERE THE RIGHT ONES ! im soory to say they had no grease in them at ALL!!!!!!!!!!!:confused::confused::confused: :confused: why would they send them out dry and pushing grease in the crack only put a minamal amount in there !! new bearings going in this week i WILL TAKE THEM COMPLETEY APART AND GREASE THEM !!!!!!!!!! btw othere in the other fourm prc , have had the same thing happen to them !! BEWARE LOL :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back