Rally on the Rocks- May 12-15 2010 Moab, Utah

I will be leaving to Moab on Tuesday morning with UTVUnderground.com member "Team Green" Reid Nordin who is the manager for Team Green Kawasaki. Together we will be making the trek from our homes in Southern California to Moab, Utah! We will be spending the week with other UTVUnderground members Crowdog, WallyWorld, Mike L., 66Cummins, Gif-Turbo RZR, Darryl89, Scott@XMF, Grant@Funco, Walker Evans Racing (Randy), and many many more!

I will be sure to keep the Underground posted on our adventure with pictures and information from the amazing trails of Moab! This is my first time and I cannot wait! Keep tuned to the Underground!!!

Last edited:
I will be leaving to Moab on Tuesday morning with UTVUnderground.com member "Team Green" Reid Nordin who is the manager for Team Green Kawasaki. Together we will be making the trek from our homes in Southern California to Moab, Utah! We will be spending the week with other UTVUnderground members Crowdog, WallyWorld, Mike L., 66Cummins, Gif-Turbo RZR, Darryl89, Scott@XMF, Walker Evans Racing (Randy), and many many more!

I will be sure to keep the Underground posted on our adventure with pictures and information from the amazing trails of Moab! This is my first time and I cannot wait! Keep tuned to the Underground!!!

See you on Tuesday. :D

Joey, I'll be up there Tuesday afternoon, but have to run back to Farmington that evening. Be back Wednesday morning with the 5thwheel party wagon... Where are you staying at?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back