Project "2Times"

Well I just got a little chair time in the R1 rhino:eek::eek::eek: Let me tell you!!! That sucker RIPS...I know the stock R1 dash isnt right but I had it saying 110 in 4th gear 10,000 RPMs. I ordered some different sprokets today to get a lower final drive ratio....My guess was way off on what I thought the final drive should be. Anyways...Time to tear down for Powder:D

Ohhh and Joey, I need to talk to you about Some tires.... I may be gettin a custom set of Hypers for SEMA:eek:

great to hear you are finally driving it. strap on a GPS and see what she will do.

working towards final drive ratio around 5:1??? my 4:1 i stupid high, but i have a huge rear sproket and a smaller front that will help with that, just need to bolt them up and order a longer chain. then hopefully wheelie time!!

great to hear you are finally driving it. strap on a GPS and see what she will do.

working towards final drive ratio around 5:1??? my 4:1 i stupid high, but i have a huge rear sproket and a smaller front that will help with that, just need to bolt them up and order a longer chain. then hopefully wheelie time!!

I have a GPS I just didnt see no reason too hook it up yet. we are at 3.57:1 right now...WAYYYYYYYY to high. I ordered a 14front and a 48 rear. That will put me at 4.7:1....Hopefully that will be better. i dont want to be so low geared that Im shifting alot either.

Heres a question for you...how much do you trust the stock tac? I had it up around 11K and it sounded like it wanted to let go:confused:...Redline looks to be 13500.

I have a GPS I just didnt see no reason too hook it up yet. we are at 3.57:1 right now...WAYYYYYYYY to high. I ordered a 14front and a 48 rear. That will put me at 4.7:1....Hopefully that will be better. i dont want to be so low geared that Im shifting alot either.

Heres a question for you...how much do you trust the stock tac? I had it up around 11K and it sounded like it wanted to let go:confused:...Redline looks to be 13500.
Stock tach is right on the money,ur just not use to spinning a motor up that high:D:D:D:D:D

Re-Assembly starts tonight.....SEMA bound in 1 week:eek:

2010-10-21_18-43-59_960.jpg

I will be coming by to see it.. Can't wait.. any room for a VIAIR On Board Air System???

Very clean. I will defiantly check this thing out at SEMA. Whats going on with your Intercom?

Guy let me tell you that Justin and Jim's cars are sick cant wait to see them run! Way to go guys

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back