Pro Armor Lucerne To Barstow in Polaris RZR XP900 **VIDEO**

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LzBDF7rT0k4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

I-Spy a new Pro Armor Product...........do you?

Last edited:
I'm sure there top notch just like the rest of pro armors line up.

Cool video guys, makes me anxious to get my XP!

Makes me want to go fast in my XP. Hopefully tomorrow I will be at Sand Mountain with it.

Fred, spill it on the harnesses. And tell the passenger to buckle his sternum strap. :D

This ride was so much fun!!

I LOVE my RZR 4 but I'll be damned if Fred and I didn't spend all day trying to catch Alex in his XP.

That thing HAULS!!

Nice choice! The wife wants a RZR4 but I tell her lets wait for the XP version. (Fingers crossed) :)

I hear ya on that!!

A month after I bought mine they released the XP.....I would be lying if I said that I wasn't a little pissed but ultimately I love the RZR 4.

...and the wife loves it too so that's a big bonus! Last time we were out she said to me over the intercom, "we need to get some better suspension and more power for this thing!"

Looks like I married the right woman!

I hear ya on that!!

A month after I bought mine they released the XP.....I would be lying if I said that I wasn't a little pissed but ultimately I love the RZR 4.

...and the wife loves it too so that's a big bonus! Last time we were out she said to me over the intercom, "we need to get some better suspension and more power for this thing!"

Looks like I married the right woman!

Hahahhaa nice! Well better do what the wife says! :eek:
I do have to agree wit you-the 4 is a great family cruiser hands down.

Was an awesome ride and I love the RZR 4 but it was a bummer spending all day trying to even keep Alex and the XP within sight. We we were pretty much just trying to follow the dirt swells he was kicking up.

Was a pretty good way to spend a Tuesday!

dan the 2011 rzr4 is bad ass !!! ..i would jump on it if the wife says so ...

You are rite my friend BUT I wanna wait to see if they release an XP version of the 4. Trailing arms and a 900............. and if they dont - Ill just get a 2 seater XP! ;)

BTW how is your build coming along Casey?

Sorry about the Hyjack. :eek:

its on a lil break i am so busy at work but i guess thats all that matters i have been doing some removing of excess frame material i dont need and have started to widen the chassis and make seat mounts thats been the hard part. the xp is amazing i been playing with them quite a bit ...a 4 seater xp is the ultimate ...now all we can do is wait

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back