Prayers Needed - Greg @ Unleashed UTV's Son......

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Guys I have been following Greg's updates on this situation on his facebook. I think its time we all reach out and let him know we have him and his family in our thoughts...here is a message from Greg....

I am currently in Phoenix Children's Hospital with my 2 year old son Riley. He started having seizures 3 weeks ago while at a friends house for the weekend and the doctors have not been able to get these seizures under control since. We have made progress, but it has been the scariest thing I have ever gone through in my life. Friday night he had a seizure at home that lasted over 2 hours and had to be transported by ambulance to emergency where he was put on a ventilator. He is now doing much better, but still having as many as 25 seizures in a 24hr period. There are 2 reasons I am posting this up to all of the forums. The first is if you believe in prayer please include my son Riley in you prayers we need all the help we can get. Second is I am obviously not able to give the customer service I normally would due to the situation. Online sales may take longer than usual because I would normally handle the majority of them myself. If you have made a online purchase please call the shop at 602-246-4011 and speak with my Manager Champ and he will get things handled for you. I thank all of these great forum members for there support and look forward to taking my son home healthy and happy very soon.

I think I speak for all of us when I say that Greg, you and your little guy are in our prayers and thoughts. Having been in a situation, seeing my little girl in the hospital I as a parent know the fear and torment you are going through. We are with you brother. Please, if I can do anything to help you out, I know its cliche, please ask!! Your in our prayers......

I have also been following Greg on Facebook. It makes me very sad seeing his poor son hooked up to all the monitors. Like Joey said being a parent it really tugs at my heart strings. Stay strong during the this time Greg.

Not long ago my 16 month old son was transported my ambulance because of difficult breathing. There is nothing harder to handle than seeing your children hurt or sick and you can't fix it.
a6cd8d49-f797-3ffc.jpg

---
- Sent from my Toto using Tapatalk

I too have been following on FB, tough when your children are sick as your helpless. Once great thing is Phoenix Childrens is one of the top hospitals in the country. You never want to be there, but it is such a comfort to have a place like that in our backyard. Spent some time there when my 10 month old was surgery, the support of my friends and family was beyond words!

Greg and family. My family’s thoughts and prayers are with you and your son Riley. We pray that God put he’s healing hand on him and that God’s peace be with your family.
Philippians 4:6-7 “(6)Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God. (7) And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your minds in Christ Jesus.â€
God bless your family.
Ryan and Nicole

prayers sent greg.
please don't hesitate to ask the family (the off-road family) for any needs that may come up. weather or not you think we can fill them.

Prayers to you and your family from ours. We are hoping he is well and terrorizing you again soon!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back