Post Your Ride and your top riding spot.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
2006 Rhino. Magnum Offroad LT, SB axles, Broken CDI box, BFG tires and Ford Focus wheels. Backyard boogie 3 seat cage with suspect aluminum panels. Daul Kragen LaCheaps. Custom flat black paint. I was saving the best for last, dual UTVUNDERGROUND.COM white stickers.
DSC_0655copy.jpg

OCOTILLO WELLS at Sunset my # 1 ride spot.
OcotillowellsWash.jpg

08 kawasaki teryx hrt motorsports full race cage vid cdi rez motorsports clutch cap mod magnum off road +6 lt kit dayco racing drive belt. soon dasa racing exhaust pala raceway gordon wells ocotillo wells and the rez:D

Attachments

• BLUETESTINGTHETERYXPALA.jpg
    BLUETESTINGTHETERYXPALA.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 21
  • BLUETESTINGTHETERYXPALA3.jpg
    BLUETESTINGTHETERYXPALA3.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 14
memorialweekend006.jpg

r1 rhino soon to be choped and droped!
i like glamis and my local dunes in waynoka oklahoma little sahrah state park.

2006 Rhino. Magnum Offroad LT, SB axles, Broken CDI box, BFG tires and Ford Focus wheels. Backyard boogie 3 seat cage with suspect aluminum panels. Daul Kragen LaCheaps. Custom flat black paint. I was saving the best for last, dual UTVUNDERGROUND.COM white stickers.
DSC_0655copy.jpg

OCOTILLO WELLS at Sunset my # 1 ride spot.
OcotillowellsWash.jpg

CLASSIC!!!! hahhahahahahah

Ocotillio Or Glamis its all good for me:)

Attachments

• 11-29-06 049.jpg
    11-29-06 049.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 32
  • 11-29-06 053.jpg
    11-29-06 053.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 40
  • 11-29-06 048.jpg
    11-29-06 048.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 46
Less chit-chat, more PICS!!!

My ride, aka "The Mlk Truck". 4130, 300M, HID,....

1-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

Favorite riding spot hands down is Ocotillo Wells (at dusk)!

OCOTILLO.jpg

lots of nice rides!!!!

DSC_9496-1.jpg

Theres my ride ....kinda......lol....06 660 Yamaha Rhino with the Magnum CHop N' Drop

My favorite riding spots is Ocotillo Wells and Glamis Dunes baby!!!!!

here is how my Rhino used to look......back when it was rockin the HCR LT and the Porkers Racing Modified Cage......

This was taken in Baja, Mexico
HaulinAss-1.jpg

Glamis for Turkey Day 08'
GlamisT-Day08012-1-1.jpg

memorialweekend005.jpg

memorialweekend007.jpg

memorialweekend009.jpg

dirt_tires.jpg

thanks! i am wanting to sell my cage and build a new one choped and droped style with some susp seats

damn dan, you been working on the milk truck or what. looks good. let me know when you take some pics of the interoir and some measurements..

Glamis is pretty much the only place I go. Usually about 2 to 3 times a month during the winter but this next season I'm going to Dumont and Ocotillo Wells. Would be cool to make a trip with some of you members on here so you can show me the area and the good camping spots.

rhinoreassembly016.jpg

Glamis1-1-09newyears009.jpg

Stetler - we will keep you posted on any runs we plan to do. Most of our runs will be to Ocotillo Wells, we love the area and know it well!

For those of you who dont know Stetler here, he has the baddest R1 Rhino Pre Runner ever built and the build thread to back it. I recomend everyone to check this thread out.

Stetler's rhino build - race-dezert.com

the Lucas track is available to run I believe at Elsinore. I dont know if they have plans of building a true old school style motocross track for the SXS's. The New Pala Raceway track is pretty cool and will get better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back