Polaris announced 2010 models.

Mike L

Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears
Hey guys it's public info as of 9pm west coast So I can fill you in on all of the details. Check out our site at www.sidexsideaction.com for all the details. I'll post more when I'm in front of my computer and not on my I Phone.

Mike.

New Products, More Power and ROPS Certified Cabs
Model Year 2010 brings more significant changes to Polaris’ RANGER line up with the introduction of two new utility RANGER Side-by-Sides, increased power to existing models, more redesigns, a RANGER XP with power steering and a faster top speed for RANGER RZR. All 2010 RANGERs and RANGER RZRs also come standard with a ROPS Certified Cab. “With the introduction of two new products, more power for the utility line, the redesigned RANGER CREW and 6Ãâ€â€6, and a new top speed for RANGER RZR, the 2010 line up picks up where the 2009 line up left off,†said Matt Homan, vice president and general manager of Polaris’ Off-Road division. “We continue to innovate our RANGER line to offer the most extensive Side-by-Side
offering in the industry.â€ÂÂ

New for 2010, Polaris is introducing the value-priced, Midsize RANGER 400 and the company’s first electric vehicle, RANGER EV. Both of these units share the same, smaller, two-seat chassis, that fits in the back of a pickup truck, with many of the hardest working, smoothest riding features of their full-sized counterparts: On-Demand True All-Wheel Drive with VersaTrac, Independent Rear Suspension, heavy duty front end protection, high ground clearance and the longest suspension travel in their class.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back