PISMO BEACH for the 4th 2010

TURBO

I Fly Rhino's For a Living - UTVUnderground Approv
2010...Pismo beach dunes bash June 25 to July 4th ...anyone else going??

OFFROADSWAPMEET when do you guys plan on showing up ??? and are you and joey up for the jump off this year :D

I wont be jumping off as i will be in the RZR4 but IF I make to Pismo I want to watch and take pics...

My plan is to be there for a couple days. Im not sure what day where leaving but we should be there for the 4th. My mom lives off grand ave, The same exit as the oceano dunes.

Daniel

My plan is to be there for a couple days. Im not sure what day where leaving but we should be there for the 4th. My mom lives off grand ave, The same exit as the oceano dunes.

Daniel
Bring a cabal and you can lock your rides to my box trailer that way you don't have to tow the stuff in and out ..... are camp is real safe about 4 people are law officers...

what is the pismo bash about maybe will go out there for a day ?
just a bunch of people with toys get together do some moderate to extreme dunning sand drags jumping BBQ and beer drinking..for us its a time for family and Friends to get together and just have fun

TALKED TO MATT over at rugged he will be stopping buy to say hello maybe even stay to eat this time and do some jumps in my passenger seat

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back