PERRIS BRINGS IN NOTED VIDEOGRAPHER FOR ALL EVENTS!

ScottD

Perris Auto Speedway<O:p</O:p
18700 Lake Perris Drive
Perris, CA 92571
(951) 940-0134<O:p</O:p
perrisautospeedway.com
<O:p</O:p

For Immediate Release

PERRIS AUTO SPEEDWAY NAMES JEFF KRISTENSEN OFFICIAL VIDEOGRPAHER FOR ALL EVENTS!

(FEBRUARY 12, 2010, PERRIS, CA) Perris Auto Speedway promoter Don Kazarian is pleased to announce that Raceway Video will be the official video company of The PAS when the track kicks off its 15 season this Saturday and Sunday (February 13<SUP>th</SUP> & 14<SUP>th</SUP>) with the opening rounds of the newly formed PASSORS Stadium Off Road Racing Series.

Through the years, The PAS has had some of the best videographer in the business including Jeff Kristensen’s Raceway Video. “We have always had great guys shooting video for us,†Kazarian said. “However, we always had someone different for every type of event. This year with Jeff, we are bringing it all under one roof. He will be shooting every event for us. Fans who have never seen his work will be in for a real treat.â€ÂÂ<O:p

Fans, competitors, sponsors and officials will be able to go to the Raceway Video website (racewayvideo.com) a day or two after every event and see a free clip of the action. “The fans and drivers from the USAC/CRA series hit Jeff’s web site after every race to get a look at the action,†Kazarian said. “Now our stock car, off road and motorcycle racers will be able to do the same.â€ÂÂ

Kristensen, a native of New Jersey, has been a life long racing fan. He parlayed his love of the sport and video into a business that celebrates its 19<SUP>th</SUP> anniversary in 2010. He is one of the most recognized videographers in the open wheel industry. If you follow racing, you have seen Kristensen’s work on ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, ESPN, ESPN2, Fox Sports, Speed Channel, Outdoor Channel, Sunshine Network, MSG, Empire Sports Network and more. Such shows as “Speedweek,†“On Pit Road,†“Speed News†and “RPM 2Night†have all been graced with Kristensen’s talented work on a regular basis. Likewise, so have non industry prime time television shows such as “Real TV,†“World’s Most Amazing Videos†and “You Gotta’ See This.â€ÂÂ

Before being named official Videographer of the USAC/CRA series in 2004, Kristensen was the official videographer of the All Star Circuit of Champions from 1998-2002. Headquartered in Findlay, Ohio for his stint with the All Stars, he produced the television show “Dirt Zone†that had a 75-week run the FOX affiliate in Toledo. Before his days with the All Stars, Kristensen was the man behind the camera for USAC’s Western Series and the Bakersfield Speedway.

For more information or to order DVD’s, you can call Kristensen at: (818) 618-9764 or visit the web site at: racewayvideo.com.
<O:p

You can keep up with all of the latest news (including live updates from the track this weekend) from Perris Auto Speedway on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/perrisautospdwy. If you wish to follow the PASSORS Series, you can do so on facebook at: PASSORS Stadium Off Road Series

Perris Auto Speedway is located on the Lake Perris Fairgrounds (home of October’s Southern California Fair), approximately one hour east of Los Angeles and one hour North of San Diego. To get to the track, take the 215 freeway, exit on the Ramona Expressway and go three miles east to the fairgrounds.

racesatthepas@aol.com is the only authorized Internet address to issue official media news released from The Perris Auto Speedway or Oval Entertainment.

Okay just left PAS and let just say I don't think I will ever go back paid 510.00 for kayla to race her rhino and wow 5 cars on saturday and 4 cars on sunday 3 cod cars and rj sorry to my new friends from fresno I invited for the 5th car on saturday . Staff had normal shi* attitude . I really think they are missing ken at this point ! Track same as last year boring ! on closing note ******fudge***** you PAS And stick your stupid rules up your ******fudge butt******!!!!!

I guess we wont be there either!!!!!!! In this economy and the entry fee's cost so much,No THANKS!

These guys need to respect the people that actually came out!

Okay just left PAS and let just say I don't think I will ever go back paid 510.00 for kayla to race her rhino and wow 5 cars on saturday and 4 cars on sunday 3 cod cars and rj sorry to my new friends from fresno I invited for the 5th car on saturday . Staff had normal shi* attitude . I really think they are missing ken at this point ! Track same as last year boring ! on closing note ******fudge***** you PAS And stick your stupid rules up your ******fudge butt******!!!!!

This from one of the mellowist guys Ive ever met, sorry you had a bad time.

No surprise there - it was overpriced and a bit frustrating last year as well...sorry to hear you had a crappy weekend.

Come out to AZ and run the ASCC Series! Much less expensive, best track on the West Coast, and you have all day Sunday to drive home!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back