pdailey's Kawasaki Teryx Makeover.......Pics

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
PatDaileyKawasakiTeryxmakeoverpicsbyUTVUnderground3.jpg

When our buddy Pat Dailey aka pdailey told me he was going to buy a Teryx I told him to make sure to keep us posted when he was ready to start tricking it out. It didn't take him more than a couple weeks after purchasing the used 2009 Kawasaki Teryx to want to start hooking it up. I made a couple calls and after talking to Reid Nordin aka "Team Green" we soon had Pat lined up to get all of Reid's take off's from his previous build. Reid and Pat worked a deal and soon I was on my way to pick up the red Funco cage, DragonFire Long Travel, Fox Shocks, and a set of Douglas Diablo wheels with Maxxis Cero's tires.

Pat went to work and got himself a new set of Mastercraft Safety seats and 2" 4 point harnesses, stock HID headlight replacements, as well as a Baja Designs 40" Stealth Light Bar! I dialed Pat in with a deal on a set of Pro Armor Teryx Doors with slam latches and soon he had all he needed to transform his stock Teryx into a formidable play UTV!

DSC_8245.jpg

Reid's old Teryx before it got stripped and CRUSHED by Kawasaki...a sad process for some demo units....

Pat Dailey and his family own and operate Dailey Engineering (Dry Sump Oil Pumps) which specializes in high end Dry Sump Oil Systems. Muzzys Performance happens to be a good customer so expect to see some Muzzys Performance parts being added to the build. Pat is also one of the founders and current board members of the well respected Fast-Aid organization which recently became very well known due to last years tragic California 200 race. Pat and his fellow Fast-Aid board members collected thousands of dollars in donations to help those involved in the incident. Pat is an avid off-road racer and very loyal member of the community who is always trying to help and make our sport stronger and better! When Pat caught the UTV bug it was without question that I wanted to help turn Pat into the ultimate UTV nerd! hahaha! I think we are off to a good start!

UTVUnderground.com was happy to help such a great guy get his Teryx up to snuff and it wouldn't have been possible without the help of Team Green Reid Nordin, Trevor Smith, Mastercraft Safety, and Baja Designs!

Look for a future review on the Pro-Armor doors and continued progress updates as the Teryx continues to morph!

PatDaileyKawasakiTeryxmakeoverpicsbyUTVUnderground2.jpg

PatDaileyKawasakiTeryxmakeoverpicsbyUTVUnderground1.jpg

PatDaileyKawasakiTeryxmakeoverpicsbyUTVUnderground6.jpg

PatDaileyKawasakiTeryxmakeoverpicsbyUTVUnderground4.jpg

PatDaileyKawasakiTeryxmakeoverpicsbyUTVUnderground5.jpg

PatDaileyKawasakiTeryxmakeoverpicsbyUTVUnderground9.jpg

PatDaileyKawasakiTeryxmakeoverpicsbyUTVUnderground10.jpg

PatDaileyKawasakiTeryxmakeoverpicsbyUTVUnderground11.jpg

PatDaileyKawasakiTeryxmakeoverpicsbyUTVUnderground12.jpg

PatDaileyKawasakiTeryxmakeoverpicsbyUTVUnderground8.jpg

PatDaileyKawasakiTeryxmakeoverpicsbyUTVUnderground13.jpg

Last edited:
looks great i need to get some of those seats. tell him to bring it out to the suspension show and shine in a few weeks

Can't thank everyone enough for their help. I'm so happy with the way this turned out and it was originally bought for my wife as I am avid dirt bike rider and also have a V8 4 seat Dejong off road car, but I might have to fight momma for some seat time in this bad boy!! Halloween weekend can't come soon enough!

Teryx looks great! I was wondering where Reid's take-offs went.

And I guess that I must have your dry sump setup in my 999cc Muzzys Teryx. Works great! :D

Pat... We need this at the 1000. For... umm... "testing" purposes.

Dan and I will gladly write a comparison story of this vs your four seater.

Sent from my home using an Atari.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back