JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Marketing Director
Paramount Motorsports
Tel.: 951-805-1017
Email: shirl@papaian.com
Paramount Motorsports Pro 4 Pro Lite SR1 Rhino 450 Trophy Kart

PARAMOUNT MOTORSPORTS AND RACER X MOTORSPORTS INC. STRIKE DEAL FOR 2011
Racer X Motorsports transitions sponsorship over to Paramount Motorsports for the 2011 race season.

02/15/11 Alpine, CA- Paramount Motorsports is excited to announce that Racer X Motorsports Inc. has officially transitioned their sponsorship from Osborn Racing to Paramount Motorsports. When asked about his decision, Racer X Motorsports, Inc. President Mike Cohen stated, “It was an easy decision, I have always liked the racing program at Osborn Racing, their level of professionalism has always been top notch. We’re very excited about the addition of the Pro-4 and Pro-lite programs and look forward to the 2011 Season.â€
The partnership will be such that if Racer X Motorsports Inc. is unable to attend an event, the staff at Paramount Motorsports will have available “race day essentials†such as shields and tear-offs. Speaking about the partnership, Kenny Osborn stated, “We are excited to be renewing this relationship with an old friend. Mike has been there from the beginning and we are thrilled he is taking this next step with us. â€
Racer X Motorsports Inc. is a grass roots oriented company and this is their 10th year in business. The company offers high end communication and safety equipment products. We encourage you to visit their website for more information at Welcome to RacerXms.com.
If you would like more information, please contact Shirl Papaian of Papaian Enterprises, Marketing Director for Paramount Motorsports at 951-805-1017 or email her at shirl@papaian.com

Attachments

• paramount_motorsports1680.png
    paramount_motorsports1680.png
    211.6 KB · Views: 2
  • RacerX2color1680.png
    RacerX2color1680.png
    200.4 KB · Views: 2
Hey thanks Brian and Steve, appreciate the kind words.

Joey you ROCK, even with all your other responsibilities and a radio show to do, you still find time to help promote the teams you sponsor.

Thank you,

Kenny

GOOD LUCK KENNY OSBORN & PARAMOUNT RACING. GREAT PEOPLE WITH SOME TALENTED DRIVERS & GREAT SPONSORS.

Thanks Ronnie, miss you guys. I think last time we were got to see each other was at the race in Imperial. That was a fun one, the twins about whiped each other out in their 250 modified karts :eek:

Thanks Ronnie, miss you guys. I think last time we were got to see each other was at the race in Imperial. That was a fun one, the twins about whiped each other out in their 250 modified karts :eek:
WE HOPE TO MAKE @ LEAST ONE GLEN HELEN RACE THIS YEAR.

Hey thanks Brian and Steve, appreciate the kind words.

Joey you ROCK, even with all your other responsibilities and a radio show to do, you still find time to help promote the teams you sponsor.

Thank you,

Kenny

My pleasure Kenny!! I really look forward to working closely with paramount this year!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back