Painted gourge

1904 rhino

Me and a couple of buddies went up a 10 mile trail almost at the end of painted gourge in plaster city area. the trail is closed now after jan 1st for mountain goat mating season or something but it was awsome. Also saw a green utv with utv underground stickers on it that stopped to see if we were ok when we were hanging out in the mud hills at superstition drinking a beer. Don't know who you are but good looking out.

The green UTV was most likely smo777. I had some friends out at painted gorge over the weekend and they said it was really nice. I really want to go check it out.

Awesome ride! I do believe it was scomo, he has been out there for sometime now, does he ever work :confused:... Painted gourge is a pretty cool ride. There are 2 different trails to the top, one is real rocky and the other has a few 3 point turns. Too bad it's closed, but atleast they open it up so we can ride it.

painted gorge has some of the best mud hill riding around and a bunch of really cool trails , i dig the one that takes you out to shell canyon, Shell Canyon is a neat little ridding place too.

Sam (1904) that was us Scmo777 AND THE CREW, not a problem, like you said just looking out, I figure one day I will need the help and someone will stop for me. the only thing is I wish we would have known you guys, then you could have enjoyed the ride with Us. Next time, We r haveing a ride this weekend (Jan 8,20110) leaving from DUNAWAY road off of I-8 at 10 Am. fell free to Join.

Hey Freeman (JustinsRex) you've been out there with me so when r u working:D:eek:

Sam (1904) that was us Scmo777 AND THE CREW, not a problem, like you said just looking out, I figure one day I will need the help and someone will stop for me. the only thing is I wish we would have known you guys, then you could have enjoyed the ride with Us. Next time, We r haveing a ride this weekend (Jan 8,20110) leaving from DUNAWAY road off of I-8 at 10 Am. fell free to Join.

Hey Freeman (JustinsRex) you've been out there with me so when r u working:D:eek:

Wish I could do the dunaway run. That's pretty close to me. I gotta take my family to legoland for the day. Sorry we couldn't hook up over New Years at Superstition. I was camped with a big group that was doing a lot of riding. We made it over to Split mountain one day... How do you get to the dip?

Wish I could do the dunaway run. That's pretty close to me. I gotta take my family to legoland for the day. Sorry we couldn't hook up over New Years at Superstition. I was camped with a big group that was doing a lot of riding. We made it over to Split mountain one day... How do you get to the dip?
NORTH SIDE OF SUPERSTITION ON THE WEST SIDE OF HUFF RD. THE DIP IS A DIP IN HUFF RD.

What side of the freeway off dunway was thinking of heading out there this weekend for a ride.

We are meeting on the south side of the freeway at the dunaway exit. There's plenty of parking. Try to leave at 10am. Head south then west towards ocotillo is the plan, then cross under the freeway and ride on the north side. About 10 cars as of now.

Not a problem Josh (alibaba) we looked for you all weekend, we were able to meet up with with vince (rnch mrkt), see you next time, desert you should try and make it out. we r now up to 13 cars, if all decide to show:eek:

Thanks for the invite but we probally won't be able to make it. My buddy was having overheating problems with his 07 700 rhino. The fan wouldn't come on sometimes and when it did it was barely working. He is waiting for his new fan and my car could use some tlc as well. We camp at superstiton alot and I will post up next time we go so we can get a ride togeather.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back