Opinions on lower Fuego Placement

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
SO I ma tryong to get some opinions. I have yet to mount my 4" Baja Designs Soltek Fuegos. I want them low so that the Amber lenses can cut through the dust. I know I cant run all 7 lights at once, they will only be ran in high dust situations and possibly as day time runners.

SO I like them behind the grill but I am afraid they will restrict to much airflow to my Oil Cooler and Radiator. So whats your opinions?

OcotilloWellsThanksGiving09066.jpg

OcotilloWellsThanksGiving09067.jpg

OcotilloWellsThanksGiving09068.jpg

OcotilloWellsThanksGiving09069.jpg

OcotilloWellsThanksGiving09070.jpg

OcotilloWellsThanksGiving09071.jpg

my Ninja!!!!!!! Sup Mark?

I got them from Baja Designs! They are sick. SUper easy to use and adjust

Kind of looks like a bug with the lights outside the grill.

How does it look if you rotate them down close to the grill ?

I vote for rotated down and in from the last pic so they are lower, narrower and just outside the direct flow of the air to the coolers.

Joey those amber lense are sick wit it!!! I like they way they are postioned in this picture. Man you are gonna be lighting-up son on tha nite rides! :D

Joey those amber lense are sick wit it!!! I like they way they are postioned in this picture. Man you are gonna be lighting-up son on tha nite rides! :D

Joey I would rotate them straight down as far as possible without interfering with the radiator:cool:

any pics with these on? Im think on getting a set of my a-pillars

I had them there origionally Kyle. The clamps were bitchin for that...

OffRoadExpo09024.jpg

Joey I would rotate them straight down as far as possible without interfering with the radiator:cool:

Thats what I am going to do Jim. Should look better and still work really good for what I want them to do which is act like fog lights in thick dust.

I had them there origionally Kyle. The clamps were bitchin for that...

OffRoadExpo09024.jpg

Thats what I am going to do Jim. Should look better and still work really good for what I want them to do which is act like fog lights in thick dust.

Yea.....Im not sold yet on amber lights...if i didnt have to work today I would have pulled my rig out of the garage....it was foggy as shit this morning:cool:

they are just covers. I have yet to wire them up but hope to do it in the next week or so.....

Joey you know we do offer a wide cornering light ideal for dusty or foggy conditions ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back