Off Roaders For Wounded Warriors Fundraiser

Roaring Rory

Hello everyone
Joey DiGiovanni invited me to come to this forum and post this information. I am having a fundraiser for Wounded Warriors also I will be having a drawing. For those who donate they will be entered into a drawing to win a Go Pro Camera Donated by me. Please Check out my fundraiser and tell your friends. 100% of the Proceeds will go to the Wounded Warriors Project. Thanks! The link to the fundraiser page is down below in pink.

OFF ROADERS FOR WOUNDED WARRIORS PROJECT
My goal is to raise $1,000

For every dollar donated you will be entered into a drawing to win a GO PRO CAMERA!

All monetary donations are tax deductible and we will send a letter of acknowledgment for all contributions. Donors/Supporters can use this letter for their tax records.

For more information about Wounded Warriors Project, the Fundraiser and if you would like to make a donation please click on this link and go to OFF ROADERS FOR WOUNDED WARRIORS PROJECT So Please check out my fundraiser and make a donation. And remember every dollar you donate you will have a entry into a drawing for a chance to win a GO PRO CAMERA donated by me.

Wounded warriors is a great organization they helped me out after I got hurt in Iraq and helped my family out also thanks for the support Rory

this is awesome what you are doing here Rory. Expect a donation from us and I am sure our members will come through with a few bucks to support our wounded soldiers who have sacrificed for our freedom.

Come on guys, you may be helping out future members of the Underground like Spangs who layt their life on the line for us everyday at war with those trying to take our freedom. One dollar can help!!!!!

Wounded warriors is a great organization they helped me out after I got hurt in Iraq and helped my family out also thanks for the support Rory

It is great to hear from someone who has been touched by Wounded Warriors. I am happy to help and support the men and woman who protect us.

Thank you.:)

this is awesome what you are doing here Rory. Expect a donation from us and I am sure our members will come through with a few bucks to support our wounded soldiers who have sacrificed for our freedom.

Come on guys, you may be helping out future members of the Underground like Spangs who layt their life on the line for us everyday at war with those trying to take our freedom. One dollar can help!!!!!

Thank you! If everyone can donate just one dollar it will add up quickly and it will help. Also your one dollar donation will put you into a drawing for a Go Pro Camera!!!!!! $290.00 raised so far!!!!

20 more days tell the fundraiser ends and
someone wins a Go Pro Camera!

THANK YOU Britt Clamp for your
donation to Wounded Warriors!!!!!

$340.00 raised so far!
I need $660.00 to reach my goal of $1000.00 by Dec 31.

Thank you Scott Lawson for your donation!

16 more days tell the fundraiser ends. $405 raised so far. I need $645.00 more to reach my goal of $1000.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

Thank you to Debbie Hebert, Greg Weirick, and Ken Leavitt for your pledge!!!!!

$555.00 more to reach my goal of $1000. 15 more days left.

Keep those pledges coming!!!

Thank You Kevin Spangler for your pledge!!!

I am now halfway to making my goal of $1000. I need $490.00 more to reach my goal. Only 13 days left!

Thank you Jason Stratton & Derek Ball for your donation!

12 more days for the fundraiser to end for Wounded Warriors.

I need $290.00 more to reach more goal. Donate and be entered to win a
Go Pro Off Road Camera!

4 more days!!!!!
4 more days and I need $200.00 more to reach my goal for the Wounded Warriors Project. 100% of the donation will be go given to Wounded Warriors. I am also having a Drawing for a Go Pro Camera. When you donate you will be entered into the drawing. The winner will be announced by January 3. Please help me reach my goal and help out the men and woman who fight and risk their lives to keep us safe.
wounded.jpg

"You just get your life back.
They help people get
their life back."
– Melissa Stockwell,
wounded April 13, 2004 in Baghdad, Iraq
More than 30,000 troops have been
injured in recent conflicts, many
of them suffering traumatic brain
injuries, amputations, and severe burns.
Wounded Warrior Project (WWP) provides
services and programs to ease their burdens
and aid in the transition back to civilian life.

The drawing ends tomorrow Night at 11:00 PM.
I need $190.00 to reach my goal!!!

It takes only one dollar to help and you might win a Go Pro Camera.

I will be in the DEZZ for New Years so Winner will be announce Sunday Evening!!!

I am happy to announce that I reached my goal!!!!
$1,010.00

Thank you to everyone who donated to the Wounded Warrior Project!
I am very proud that we were able to help out the Men and Woman who fight for us to keep us safe.

The winner for the Go Pro Camera Will be posted later this evening.

Thank you.

Rory and Tim Townsley​

Congratulations to Stephen Orton,
Winner of the Go Pro Camera!

I would like to express my sincere appreciation to everyone who took part in my fundraiser for the Wounded Warrior Project.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back