Ocotillo Wells for New Years?

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
The UTVUG possie is heading to Ocotillo Wells for New Years. We will be right off county line road south. If you are coming down the 78 from the west you make a right, if from the east you make a left. Head strait back about 300 yards and you will find us. Come join us for a huge New Years eve party.

I will be waving as i pass by around 830 pm on thursday night heading to glamis , Have fun , see ya on the next one

Ill be out there, keep your eyes peeled for my red sr1 and come say hello if you see me. Ill be off Wolfe Wells Road and Holmes

Well the 1st trip in my newly built Rhino went awesome. I need a new exhaust because mine broke into pieces in the last whoop section before camp on our last ride of a 5 day trip.

I never did see any UTVUG members out there. I was able to talk with Shannon on the radio. If you don't have a communication packagein your ar you need to call Rugged and the full setup.

I was on the North end and did some riding in Truck Haven... Also made a run to Superstition and met Schannon and did a quick ride around to scope it out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back