Min. 4 Point Harness,
Helmets, Eye Protection,
Long Pants & Shirts,
Door/Feet Gaurds.
Numbers on each side of UTV.

norcalutvracingassociation@gmail.com
Hart's Rhino Motorsports
Home - E Street MX - Motocross done Right

Racing in Marysville Riverfront Park in Nor-Cal.
MapQuest Maps:

Great Trophy's.

A Full Day of Fun for the Whole Family.

Become a NorCal UTV Racing Association Member, Email Mike Pierson at the top link.
For more info Call Paul Hart, Harts Rhino Motorsports 916-635-4334

Thanks for posting Paulywood.....I hope the series takes off for you nor cal racers!! Keep us informed on the event, how it goes, and who and what raced!!

Well the races DIDN'T go as planed.
Work 2 almost allnighters to get my rhino ready, got 3 hrs sleep, arrived at the track at 5:50 am, and they told me that they have cancelled the Quads & UTV's for the winter series.
I wish he would of told us earlier.
They were racers that came from Reno & the bay area, & a couple of guys drove over 3 Hrs.
I'm sorry this had to happen, it would of be a good turn out.
None of us were expecting this.

I find out more as soon as I can.

Don't forget that a new track is opening near Chico called Cycleland, should be ready in Feb.
Also hear rumors of a track in reno.

Thanks, Pauly
Hart's Rhino Motorsports

I know your frustration. I was treasurer at a local MX track for years. The group wanted to do away with the vet classes basically to shorten their day a whole 30 minutes.

Simple matter of economics made them see the light, 30 vets x $35= my water truck rental for the weekend.

Maybe that could be your arguement but,,, having said that quads & UTVs ruin the track for MX, sweep the corners of all the lines.

Maybe Harts Rhino Motorsports could put the "HRM Quad & UTV Winter Series" together. Find a local track to rent, ask the local MX promoters who carries event liability insurance, beg for donor equipment/operator to prep, instant race promoter and revenue generator when people tear up their car$.

Good luck and keep us informed.

How about some pics of the track? I went by there, every weekend, last year when I was working at Raley's in Oroville.

having said that quads & UTVs ruin the track for MX, sweep the corners of all the lines.

We use a track designed for just Quads & UTV's, No Motorcycles.

Thanks, Pauly.

Sweet, you have the track & facility, your half way there. Talk with the owner/promoter into letting you run the quad/UTV races. Get a handful of volunteers to score & flag, make sure you make enough to cover the insurance rider, rental, and the owner make a buck, and put on a series so you guys have somewhere to race.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back