New sponsor

cuflipn

KawiCrawler - UTVUnderground Approved
I am very excited to announce that Pit Bull tires has agreed to sponsor me in the 2012 King of Hammers UTV race and has hooked me up with some great tires (Growler 31x11.50 R15 LT Bias)!

If you have seen my build (King of Hammer inspired garage build) you know that my TeryX was built for the purpose of racing in the KOH it’s no short course rocket here… My wife and I are very proud that we finished and placed 6<sup>th</sup> this year! But make no mistake we have tasted the rush of this great race and we plan on winning in 2012!! The Kawi Krawler is completely disassembled and is getting some paint and other goodies done to it… I will post an update later this summer.

Thanks again to Pit Bull tires for the support!!
Cheers,
Brett & Katie Carter

Attachments

• Brett's buggy 6-21-2011.JPG
    Brett's buggy 6-21-2011.JPG
    813.5 KB · Views: 32
That's if you have a hammers left to race in. The next year is probably o.k., but if the Marines get their way all bets are off for 2013... Pretty sad too. I only live 30 minutes away, and we're taking a huge hit in land... I hate big government!!!:mad:

Good Luck in the race!!! I wish you and the missus the best!!! Go hammer 'em!!!:D

Right on Brett!!! Pit Bull Tires really have done an awesome job developing tires for the UTV world. I can't wait to see you get these new tires on. Keep us posted!!!

Hey thanks guys!!

Joey the picture on my first post is with the new tires :D I'm not running UTV tires I'm running the light truck DOT tire :eek: BWWAAHHAA

I agree Woody Mike and the gang at Pit Bull are great people! Oh and you better bring your game LOL cause there's not 2nd place for this guy...

Cheers,
Brett

Congrats! I love my Pitbulls and owe a large portion of my success at KOH to running Pitbull Rockers!

Have they even confirmed a UTV class for 12 yet?

The Rugged RZR just got fitted with a set of Pit Bull tires today. American Rock Rods took good care of us.

Thanks Pit Bull for your support!!! American Rock Rods is a great dealer for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back