Nessy Is alive Video!

DRAGONFIRERACING

DFR 2009 Baja 500-1000 Winners! - Official UTVUnde
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOrz5s2BII8&feature=channel_page"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOrz5s2BII8&feature=channel_page[/ame]
For all of those who have not seen it yet this is the video of the mythical Nessy from Dragonfire Racing. Now you too can have the best production UTV on the market for Play, Race, and the humiliation of your friends. Nessy is here come and get her!

P.S. I regret to inform you that the search for Loch Ness Monster of Scotland continues…

Still working out the full price list but at this point I know that we can get you a roller for $17,500 (no motor/diffs) and a Turnkey 840 Carb for about $27,500

Nssy is one bad ass machine! DFR killed it with this SXS and seeing everything in person without a doubt I would buy one of these!!!

We have been talking about trying to put together an event were people can come out and test drive Nessy...I'm thinking Glamis!

Now all I have to do is talk to the big boss man haha.

This is a great concept. Everything designed in solidworks is a great idea. Can you post up the edrawings so we can see how the suspension travels?

nessy is one slick sxs wish i had the cash to get one i like how everything can be reordered and bolt back on if you broke anything and the motor drops out with easy

Looked good at the SSSS....but the guy that was tellin me about it told me it was unbreakable:eek::eek::eek:Give it to me for a weekend and I promised I can break it:D

Nothing is unbreakable. I am not knocking Nessy but we saw it broke down at the 1000 last year. Our class 1 was broke at race mile 190 and they were broke down next to us. The super crew prerunner showed up to try and fix it but no luck. They were making GLASS in the cylinder.... Good luck this year..

Ya in the 1000 we broke down by sucking sand BUMMER! but the chassis is probably what they were talking about so far it has been bullet proof for us and the arms have impressed me the most going through Baja with a UTV and coming out in great shape... not to toot the company horn but toot toot these things are awesome!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back