my new hobby, TA SC10

megadesertdiesel

well i was at the sand show and seen the kids playing with the RC trucks and have been wanting a 5t so i purchased an SC10 to start with and see if i like the RC toys.

well i got it home and my 8 year old little girl loves it more than me. i tiold her it was her's and we can share untill i buy the 5t.

so we bounced it off the curbs in the neighbor hood for a couple of days and then decided to hit the hobby store to see what we can beef up and swap out.

three trips to the local hobby stores and $360 later, all in one week we have all the spare parts and extra batteries we need for a day at the practice track.

so we hit the track last sunday morning and had a blast. we went again this morning and momma decided to come too. well it looks like she wants one too.

so now we as a family have a new hobby and a place to dump more money into toys. oh well its a never ending cycle.

here are a few pics.

1437-sc10-015.jpg

1436-sc10-022.jpg

1435-sc10-012.jpg

1439-sc10-008.jpg

1438-sc10-002.jpg

If you think that is fun, your gonna LOVE the 5T! I can't go to the dunes without mine!!!:D

what kind of range do you get at the dunes? can you drive up Olds hill while standing at the bottom? will i just need paddles and the outerwares for the motor and pullstart for the dunes? or more?

i have to gather up a few more dollars untill i buy one, but thinking of buying a used one when i do.

what kind of range do you get at the dunes? can you drive up Olds hill while standing at the bottom? will i just need paddles and the outerwares for the motor and pull start for the dunes? or more?

i have to gather up a few more dollars until i buy one, but thinking of buying a used one when i do.

I've never tried driving up Old's, but will have to once I get out there. I run the stock radio and it seems to have great range! I've seen guys run the 4pk radios and go for days! Paddles are a must, and I recommend the razors for the fronts (turns alot better). I only run the pull start and filter outerwear, works out awesome. You will need to buy the TGN enclosed clutch housing or the sand will just burn up your clutch. That's about it! The 5T is some serious fun in the dunes! It goes forever on a single tank. I haven't driven mine once in the dirt since taking it to the sand. There is some good deals to be had on Ebay on used ones. Good luck!!!

looks like your at ET. I have been looking into these. 1 employee here has one and im getting one soon. Hopefully. Team associated is where it is at. Congrats man.

T have been into RC Racing for many year's.The AE SC10 by far is the most dependable RC vehicle I have ever owned I have 4 of them now.I dont even drive the stadium truck any more it sets on the shelf,short course RC racing hands down the best to race or just play.just my.02

Glad to hear since I got 4 in route for the Underground! Yeah boy! Team Associated is excited to join our site, I may be more excited!!!!

Team AE,they are some of the coolist guys at the track.I know Ryan Mayfield personally.I have raced with him for many years he was fast back in the day,now he is the fastest in the world,that guy can do things with a RC vehicle others dream about.Team AE all the way!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back