MONSTER JAM - Oakland, Nor-Cal, Need Racers.

Paulywood

I Own MonsterJam OakTown - UTVUnderground Approved
MONSTER JAM - Oakland, Nor-Cal, Need Racers.

Would you like the opportunity to race in front of thousands of screaming fans? Would you like the opportunity to expand the UTVcross industry nation wide? Would you like the opportunity to sign hundreds of autographs, take pictures with fans and expose your sponsors to their target market? This is the first stadium competition of its kind, under the lights with the Jumbo Tran filming your every move. This is truly the beginning of the evolution of UTVcross. We are offering you this opportunity to be involved, the weekend of February 28th in Oakland, CA. If you are ready to take name to the highest level of exposure then please contact Heather@podiumproductions.com. RACE ENTRIES ARE LIMITED, THIS EVENT IS ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS, SIGN UP ASAP!

Example of Itinerary: WE WILL KNOW THE EXACT EVENT SCHEDULE THE WEEK OF THE EVENT!

2009 MONSTER JAM ITINERARY:

WHO:
DANA CREECH (DANA CREECH RACING) AND HEATHER BROBECK (PODIUM PRODUCTIONS)

WHAT:
UTVCROSS AND TROPHY KART RACING AT MONSTER JAM ROUND #4

WHERE/WHEN:
¨ 2/28 MCFEE COLISEUM, OAKLAND, CA

ENTER AT X STREET

EVENT RUNDOWN:
Registration will be open by 9:00 AM on Saturday.
EACH ENTRY WILL RECEIVE (4) ALL ACCESS PASSES AND (2) GENERAL ADMISSION PASSES!
We would like to Place vehicles for the Pit Party at 10:00 AM on Saturday Morning.
Drivers meeting will likely be at 11:00 AM
The Pit Party is from 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
The show begins at 7:30 PM

NOTES FROM FELD MOTORSPORTS:
* PLEASE NO DRINK SAMPLING OR HANDING OUT SWAG!!!
*ALL FUEL JUGS AND AIR TANKS CANNOT BE VISIBLE IN PITS, MUST BE PUT IN TRAILERS DURING EVENT.
* WHEN ON THE STADIUM FLOOR, PLEASE DO NOT WALK BEHIND DUMPSTERS DUE TO ELECTRICAL LINES!

NEXT EVENTS: TBA

Everyone, Please call Dana Creech, 707-332-5277 for entries and questions, Or Troy for any questions 951-532-2761.

Thank you,
Heather Brobeck
PODIUM PRODUCTIONS
HEATHER@PODIUMPRODUCTIONS.COM
CELL: 909-731-6177

Monster Jam Class Rules:

Long/Mid Travel UTV’s only,
Doors/Door Bars & Driver Window Net,
Min. 4 pt. Harness
Helmets, Eye Wear,
Some kind of driving suit, ie… Motocross wear, Fire suit, etc… something to LOOK profession to cover all parts of body, Legs & Arms.

Don’t Forget;
1St place, $1000.00
2nd $ 700.00
Pay’s down to 5th Place.

Be There…………………..!

Last edited:
Right on!!! Thanks for posting Paulywood!! I hope they have a good turnout!!! TAKE PICS!!!! Rep points for a good post to promote racing in the UTV Industry!!

anyone having trouble getting ahold of heather pm me. ill give you danas number. see you in a week and a half pauly.

We were in but now out. My wife was given a week long cruise that leaves Monday after the race out of Longbeach.

Oh well.

Everyone, Please call Dana Creech, 707-332-5277 for Entries and Questions, Or Troy for any questions 951-532-2761.
Pauly

Sweet! Is McFee Coliseum the old Oakland Coliseum? Back when the Raiders were from Oakland? Used to go to Concerts On The Green way back in... well, a few years back. Let's just say, I was there for a couple of the songs that got recorded and released on the Frampton Comes Alive album. Don't remember much...

We were in but now out. My wife was given a week long cruise that leaves Monday after the race out of Longbeach.

Oh well.
What's a cruise got to do with racing? The race is on Sat. Night. and cruise on Sun. Still can't see the problem. Do you want to have Uncle Steve take Code racing in Oakland?

hahahaha, no kidding, wheres my head.

You coming out tomorrow night?

Hope to see you there, Im loading right now & were out of here

about to get on the road. we still have some spots open. if you are interested give me or dana a call. our numbers are in this thread. its a fun time, you get to interact with fans during the pit party, you really are a part of the show. see you in oakland, troy.

dana 1st, paulywood 2nd and i got 3rd. really fun, i led for a lap or two, then pauly and dana passed me, then the guy in 4th caught up to me then i held him off. good clean racing. salinas monster jam in may. get on the list now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back