Maverick xrs play/race build

Had my maverick for about 6 months
Now, and I've beat on it pretty hard inc.
some prerunning and hard desert terrain
So far in stock form she held up very well almost
1000 mi. No problems... So of course it's time to rip it apart!
Dropped it off today at Madigan Motorsports for cage,doors,
Roof rear bumper.. And poss. his new lt kit. Ordered the new
Method beadlocks from Jaime at method and some 28" gbc mongrels.
Prp seats and belts also window nets and one of their 40" LEDs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    361.6 KB · Views: 101
Sorry for the delay in updates... Got the cage and doors done, added in a few safety items~ belts, nets, extinguisher, Parker pumper.... Built a front bumper and installed a set of toughlight led lights. Changed it up a bit and went with gmz tires and beadlock wheels which work awesome. Got tired of waiting for methods and mongrels...still deciding which l/t kit to go with and also what clutch set up to use. We actually took it out a couple weeks ago and won the pure 250 race overall with it so... Pretty happy with it as is!View attachment 11127

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 80
And congrats on the win! I love seeing good competition. Polaris has dominated for so long, nothing against Polaris but it's good to see something to make it a race

Really you clutching options are a QSC primary which is what I run or a STM primary. If you go STM do the rage 6 at least.

HCR and LSR are your mainstream LT builders. We won't have LT built till the spring.

I'm looking to sponsor a Maverick on the west coast for 2014. If you're still looking for a LT kit let me know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back