Lumatech Light Bars???

rhinocrazzy

So im wanting to buy a Light bar to put on the cross bar of my razor but i can believe how expensive they are. rigid's 40" is well over the grand??? so i kept looking around and i found a company called Lumatech. I havent seen much about them so i wanted to check here and see if anybody has used them and how they compare.
They are around half the price of the other light companies but i dont want to buy unless i know a little more about them.
www.lumatech.net

They might light up just like a Rigid but I can assure you the reflector, the chip, the driver and most importantly the lens are not on the same level. I work every day in the lighting world. There are many Chinese companies that can make a light bar light up. But not many or any that can give you anything close to what the big 3 can offer. At the end of the day do want a steak from Burger King or a steak from Morton's?

After looking at the web where they showcase a China Rhino and the AGM Class 1. The Class 1 is a Baja Designs car and it's running HID. None of the vehicles on their website even have LED lights. Look before you leap.

Rigid's customer service is so sweet! Broke a contact inside light. They sent me a new light bar with return shipping label so I could be in a night race. Got it in two days and i'm in Tennessee.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back