Can-Am Long travel...for real!

megonzo

Frenchy's poster child, the Canned Ham..will get field tested...tomorrow. :eek:

Sucker handled great--and Waaaay different. More like a real UTV.

More to follow, but Frenchy it totally stoked. :)

Attachments

• 100_0337.jpg
    100_0337.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 202
  • 100_0339.jpg
    100_0339.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 171
Word---

Saw the videos, and son of a gun the Canned Ham is awsome. I might even start calling it by it's given name. :rolleyes:

More testing later. GXSR (Montey) drove it for most of the pics and vid. He's one hell of a cooker.

Anyway.. the back end is 72 in. More stats later. :D

Hell yea it looks good. Just looking at the front upper arms give it away cause they look just like the xp ones. Anyways hopefully we will see some vid of it soon. Tell Damon to hurry up!! LOL

Hell yea it looks good. Just looking at the front upper arms give it away cause they look just like the xp ones. Anyways hopefully we will see some vid of it soon. Tell Damon to hurry up!! LOL

The lower arm gives it away too.......HCR aint skeeerd to Box the entire arm. Their teryx arms weight twice as much as most.

Shawn,

Frenchy told me to tell you that -- yesterday (4-2) Jimbo and Frenchy took the Commander to Sand Hollow to test it. Frenchy road as a passenger because he wanted to get ''the passenger experience". He sez that they hit 3-4 ft whoops at 45 - 50 mph, and the ride was as smooth as a babbys buttocks. (remember, drivers don't look at the speedo..;))
The guys climbed some rocks and the suspension handled just like it was supposed to.

All and all at two thumbs up.

So, a couple more outings this week. :)

Yea I have never weighed there stuff but I do know is it all real good suspension and he does do tuning with Brett King which we all know does alot of the trophy trucks and class 1 cars. :)

Well I'm happy with how this kit is coming together,
It is still not quite done yet syill need to meet with king and go hammer on it some more to make sure all the bugs et worked out.
hope to have Damon put up some vids tomorrow.

it sure looks good tho.

The lower arm gives it away too.......HCR aint skeeerd to Box the entire arm. Their teryx arms weight twice as much as most.

Never wieghed any of their Teryx arms but the Rhino ones were lighter than some popular tube arms I have weighed.

Heres a few more picts

Attachments

• Commander Kings.jpg
    Commander Kings.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 39
  • Commander rear arm.jpg
    Commander rear arm.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 35
  • Commander front.jpg
    Commander front.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 40
  • Commannder Rear.jpg