Lake silver wood sat 11-23

hevyzypy.jpg
thinking about doing a day trip to miller canyon sat to play in some water crossing as snow maybe. Anyone else going or want to go?

Oh they will be riding in the snow!!! It's gonna be damn cold up there this weekend! Ah, but you're still young you can handle it. FYI the snow level will be ~6000ft.

Have fun, I'm not far from there, but I'll be sipping hot cocoa in my comfy family room putting up the Christmas Decorations and tree.:)

Oh they will be riding in the snow!!! It's gonna be damn cold up there this weekend! Ah, but you're still young you can handle it. FYI the snow level will be ~6000ft.

Have fun, I'm not far from there, but I'll be sipping hot cocoa in my comfy family room putting up the Christmas Decorations and tree.:)

Maybe time for some seat Warmers lol. I was up there last year after a good snow and it was a blast! Even made a snow man.

Yep I remember that rip, but you'll be in weather this time. Please be prepared in case you get stuck!:)

I want to play but got to work . Remember your last years ride was jealous then also , it look like fun for sure . You should advertise it as the '' Miller no dust ride'' , I bet you get more hits . lol

I want to play but got to work . Remember your last years ride was jealous then also , it look like fun for sure . You should advertise it as the '' Miller no dust ride'' , I bet you get more hits . lol

We will have to go agin when you don't have work rich. That's a good idea I will for the next one. Maybe next year we can plan a ride in the snow for your birthday. :)

That sounds like a blast! I wish I planned better I took tommorrow off and gonna play in all the wet dirt's around here. But that would have been better.

Made it there and back safe. Not as much snow as I thought there would be. Still fun tho. Alot of water crossing tho. Prob heading up next sat if anyone wants to join.

Glad you had fun. Cool area to ride! So while you were playing in the water crossings, me and my friend Ron went to Pozo to do the roughest friggen 60" trails I know of. Only 21 miles worth but you get pooped out! Gorgeous day!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back