Labor day weekend Glamis ride

dev's rzr

usa.gif
<HR style="COLOR: #f4f4f4; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f4f4f4" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->another great weekend for sure anyone up for this weekend Aug 31st
Gecko rd pad 3- 5 . Here's my plan i will be there Fri Sat and Sun nite ... so there will be a 6am Fri ride

630 pm Fri ride Sat 6 am ride and sat 630 pm ride 6 am 7pm Sunday ride 6m and 7 pm and Monday 6am ride then home bound

Devin utv
Steve utv
Oc Jeff utv
Delaron utv
4wdboss rail

Anyone else ????? it's a open ride same place end of the month Aug 31st weekend
LABOR DAY
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

As I have never been to Glamis and I really cant wait to go, put me in as a maybe.. If I have all my move issues cleard up by then and the pool / backyard project is under control I might roll..;)

Hi Devon I will be up there Saturday night can't wait to meet everyone and get the rzr in the sand

I have a buyer for my YFZ450 and with that money I will install an AC unit on my toy hauler.I will be making these summer rides once this is done.

Nope I cant make it... I had to take the rzr in for some work. Still not getting over 5000 rpm and now I have a leak at the water pump and a sway bar snapped. So im sure it will be there for a min.

well your always welcome to ride with us when you get it fixed
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
another great weekend for sure anyone up for this weekend Aug 31st
Gecko rd pad 3- 5 . Here's my plan i will be there Fri Sat and Sun nite ... so there will be a 6am Fri ride
630 pm Fri ride Sat 6 am ride and sat 630 pm ride 6 am 7pm Sunday ride 6m and 7 pm and Monday 6am ride then home bound

Devin utv
Steve utv
Oc Jeff utv
Delaron utv
4wdboss rail

LABOR DAY

well your always welcome to ride with us when you get it fixed
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
another great weekend for sure anyone up for this weekend Aug 31st

Devin utv
Steve utv
Oc Jeff utv
Delaron utv
4wdboss rail

LABOR DAY

If you don like hot sand in your shorts there's a Miller canyon ride same weekend.( highjacked ya back bro . ) :D:D:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back