La Familia rides again Sept 27/28th

Check the breaker on the generator

Depending on your trailer model do you have a Automatic Transfer Switch. If so it might be stuck on the household current side and if you take the cover off it and use a small flat screwdriver to make sure its free cause I have seen them stick. And like he said check breaker on front of gen.

First trip whoows...lol.. Sorry guys. I hope you all have a great time. Make sure you all talk about where and when for our next ride next month. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN..

You guy's have a safe and fun time and plez take some pix for us that couldn't make it .

It was a fantastic ride my friends. We had 11 rigs and Robert (RWDCT) led the group. After a little grumbling from myself as to whether Robert knew where the hell he was going, turns out he did.:D Nice job buddy! We did over 130 miles Saturday and took in the X-15 crash site, Husky Monument, and the old federal prison. Took a side trip to Kramer Jct for gas and went through Randsburg twice.

Most of it was really fast stuff including Cuddeback dry lake where I topped out at 57 and them damn 900s and 1000s were easily doing 75.. But dang it I kept up..........mostly.

Did a shorter trip Sunday to the Burro Smidt tunnel and Bickle Camp, and got back around noon.

Only minor carnage when I lost a cotter pin out of my shift linkage, and Robert got a flat. No towing necessary!

It is always so much fun to ride and eat and drink beer and yap with friends and this was no exception. Cant wait for the next one.

Thank you all my friends!

I think Randy covered the info on the trip. It was so much fun to be out rideing with friends again. Great pot luck on Saturday. Here are some pictures
c5059ce2074fa36c23b2cecbb52d1423.jpg
796ac51d0cfad7ea607a6ea342de8785.jpg
f00d96336d0da74d68460848f6e2b45f.jpg
7ac70c10aca6d78ad632a552dff9740a.jpg
d5f86488896fd8f982b4df9a9325905a.jpg
2b8c834b6ee5ca41599c10c9eb96e5e1.jpg
246c9c260b41b921012dd73872bc6f58.jpg
fb297fc12bf65944eeba37d52d76dd71.jpg
5628b717cc5045a3a1a3f4a04e8aed77.jpg
9e85b4a09b18a92c3f2a6aaf8b69d530.jpg

It was a fantastic ride my friends. We had 11 rigs and Robert (RWDCT) led the group. After a little grumbling from myself as to whether Robert knew where the hell he was going, turns out he did.:D Nice job buddy! We did over 130 miles Saturday and took in the X-15 crash site, Husky Monument, and the old federal prison. Took a side trip to Kramer Jct for gas and went through Randsburg twice.

Most of it was really fast stuff including Cuddeback dry lake where I topped out at 57 and them damn 900s and 1000s were easily doing 75.. But dang it I kept up..........mostly.

Did a shorter trip Sunday to the Burro Smidt tunnel and Bickle Camp, and got back around noon.

Only minor carnage when I lost a cotter pin out of my shift linkage, and Robert got a flat. No towing necessary!

It is always so much fun to ride and eat and drink beer and yap with friends and this was no exception. Cant wait for the next one.

Thank you all my friends!

Well said sir, well said. Always a good time with you folks so thanks for the good times we enjoyed the hell outta everyone's company

That is SOOOOOO great to hear. Im so glad you guys had a great time. It sucks that I couldn't make it but that's how it goes when you have to many toys.. Did you guys talk about the next trip at all ?

Randy only 57 huh :D thanks for the play by play and Scott thanks for the pix looks like it was a blast .

That was a good trip there! :D:D

Got to see some people we hadn't seen in a while and the weather was generally good. All in, great weekend :D:D

I drank no Fireball and took no pics though :eek:

That was some good riding with some great people. Thank you for letting me tag along. I look forward to doing it again. Thank you Rokitman Randy for the entertainment I will post the video when I figure out how to do it.

We had a great time. Thanks again to Robert for leading the rides. It was great to see old friends and make a few new.

Here are a few pics I took. Camp, X15 Crash site, Husky, and the Tunnel.

Also, thanks to everyone for the great food and a good time. Weather was GREAT!

Attachments

• Camp.jpg
    Camp.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 35
  • F15 crash.jpg
    F15 crash.jpg
    443 KB · Views: 33
  • Husky.jpg
    Husky.jpg
    416.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Tunnel.jpg
    Tunnel.jpg
    474.4 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
It looks like everyone had a great time and Robert did an excellent job in leading the pack. The group hit lots of cool sites and sounds like some fast riding.

Randy - your 570 is like the little train that could. If you had a few T4s in the group you would have been going faster than them. I think they bounce of the rev. limiter around 50mph.

So many cool things to see out there and the riding is a lot of fun.

Glad everyone had a fun and safe trip.

Yes, it was a safe ride but there was some minor carnage.

1-slow tire leak - fixed w/ plug(s)

1-flat tire - fixed w/ spare in under 4 minutes.

1-pussy cat w/ blown out muffler & heat shield - fixed w/ bolt tightening.

I think that's it so we did pretty good for 160 fast miles in the desert and rocky passes over the mountains.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back