La Familia rides again Sept 27/28th

Well let me add to the bad news. I just pulled out my trailer and I have no power to anything. I replaced the batts and the generator runs just fine but nothing else works.. no lights, no microwave, not TV and most important no AC. I replaced the GFI and still nothing. I just don't get it.. Its like I have been cursed to not go on this ride from day one. If I cant figure this out here quick I'm going to be out also.

Well let me add to the bad news. I just pulled out my trailer and I have no power to anything. I replaced the batts and the generator runs just fine but nothing else works.. no lights, no microwave, not TV and most important no AC. I replaced the GFI and still nothing. I just don't get it.. Its like I have been cursed to not go on this ride from day one. If I cant figure this out here quick I'm going to be out also.

One of the only things left is the inverter/switch that controls where the power comes from. Maybe a swift kick will trip the switch. (might be stuck in "shore power" mode) If you plug in will things work ??

I need to get out more. My buddy makes a mean outdoor chicken fried rice dish. Feeds 20. No bs. We fed 3 camps at KOH last year on wed after LCQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bummer all you guys are dropping out... we'll miss you.

On another note.... is anyone left that knows where all those places are that we were going to go to??

Do you have a battery kill switch? Or maybe the main breaker.

Bummer all you guys are dropping out... we'll miss you.

On another note.... is anyone left that knows where all those places are that we were going to go to??

Hey Jim, if you have the Jawbone map it should have all of the trails listed for you pretty well... You can also pickup the blm maps from the Jawbone station... All of the trails over near garlock are pretty well marked...

I will be leaving my house at about 7am. I will be there about 1130 or 12.

I have my GPS with trails mapped..........

Sorry I'm out too. Stumpy Sports and new brakes on my truck needed according to my dealer today. Sorry. I'm gonna miss you all

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back