"La Familia" 5th Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - March 18 - 21, 2016

We had a blast with everyone. I never had the chance to have met John but it sounds like he was a great person and friend to everyone. Thank you Bill for leading the ride and thank you Cisco leading our Sunday ride. It was great to hang out with everyone again and big thank you to Vicky that dinner was awesome. Hope to see everyone soon again

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
And thanks to TOM for pushing my shit over when i laid it over on the rock.....:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Don't be mad I am forever grateful...but I thought we were not going to bring it up lol.

Shhhhhhh..... no one will know:D:rolleyes:...............(. as a side note took the car to eibach today):cool:

Shhhhhhh..... no one will know:D:rolleyes:...............(. as a side note took the car to eibach today):cool:
That's cool are you going to have it back in time for the weekend? Put in a good word for Dave

[QUOTE="dunerat, post: 192039, member: 6117"
And thanks to TOM for pushing my shit over when i laid it over on the rock.....:eek::eek::eek::eek:

yea
] Dang I already forgot about. Thank you Tom you saved the day

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^^Dang it , where was I when this happened ^^^^^^^^^^

It was good to see every one. thanks to Vicky& Cisco for dinner and thanks to every one for not giving me a lot of crap about taking the wrong turn on Saturdays ride. I like setting in the bad and give front runners crap.

[QUOTE="dunerat, post: 192039, member: 6117"

yea
] Dang I already forgot about. Thank you Tom you saved the day

^^^^^^^^Dang it , where was I when this happened ^^^^^^^^^^[/QUOTE]
you was in the middle of it ..Just a special moment in time with scott:rolleyes:

Always cool to put faces to a screen name. Thanks to Frank & Vicky for hosting the dinner. Heres a pic for you, Can you find yourself?

HUGE THANKS TO GRUMPY FOR LEADING RIDE
AND
TO CISCO AND VICKY FOR BAD ASS AWESOME TACO PARTY
AND
TO HORHAY FOR MASSAGING MY ASS ALL NIGHT SATURDAY
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited:
Scotty_zpsuwzfdvru.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads