MITCHFREEANDMOVINGAGAINKOH2010.jpg

STUCKONSANDHILLKOH2010.jpg

THEFINALPULLKOH2010.jpg

WHENITALLGOESWRONGKOH2010.jpg

ROCKWEARRM33KOH2010.jpg

LUCASOILRM33KOH2010.jpg

CAMBELLATRM33KOH2010.jpg

Nice Rusty "AKA" GAZELLE..

I will have some more pics posted up soon!!

Here's a TASTE...
fatography.jpg

The CHAMPION OF KING OF THE HAMMERS!!
#555 M. Guthrie

awesome pics Rusty!!! Cant wait to see the shots from the Sledge Hammer and Back Door as well as the night time shots!!

awesome shots!! I love that Teryx!!!

Thanks again Jon, Reid, and the entire Muzzys/MFS/Team Green Monster Kawasaki Teryx team for supporting UTVUnderground.com! It was awesome hanging out with you guys this weekend and we cant wait to do it again!

Here's some FATOGRAPHY video footage for the FAT guys that didn't want to walk and check out the "sledge hammer".
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txNgDWGain4]YouTube - S5000016.AVI[/ame]

This gives you the idea of 2000 people in a canyon!

KOH 2010 RACE!

Mike,
Let us know if you want any other pics with the Fatography border on the pic with all the race info.You can use any pictures...

Daniel

I want to thank everyone who raced at KOH. Without racers we don't have anything to shoot. If you raced and would like a picture of your car please email me at Rusty@utvunderground.com and I will email you the file. We had a great time at this race.

Fatography is just getting of the ground. We will be shooting at
most events. If you would like us to shoot something special for you at an event let us know. I will have a website up soon so you can purchase prints, posters, shirts and a bunch of other stuff. Thanks again for all your support.

awesome shots!! I love that Teryx!!!

Thanks again Jon, Reid, and the entire Muzzys/MFS/Team Green Monster Kawasaki Teryx team for supporting UTVUnderground.com! It was awesome hanging out with you guys this weekend and we cant wait to do it again!

Great shots guys! So when is the next event? I'm ready to hang with the UG crowd anytime!

Man Reid, looking at the schedule looks like we should be at an event almost 2 times a month! LOL I think we should do something at Round 1 of Lucas Oil to kick off the season! We are also going to try and make it to The BITD Bilek 300 and I know Rusty is planning on making it to the SF250! This year is going to be NUTS!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dat12
Back