KOH 2015

Pretty sure Casey Currie was in a Teryx when he rolled across in 3rd...

Your right. I was there. He had the green headlights. I meant for the win. But mitch is hard to beat. Local guy in our town. Mitch will be strong again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the date this year? I have always wanted to go but I won't make any plans since this event has alway eluded me. Lol

If utv are on wed again it will be feb 4th. I took the whole week off again. You need to see the backdoor shooutout on monday night. Its insane.

Ok. Now i just got confirmation on utv. But no date yet. Announcements soon.

Actually looks like the 425 will be the same weekend as KOH. Kind of a bad deal there.

That is the parker 425. UTVs do not race the 425. Only the 250.

Confirmed for next year also? Polaris and BITD are doing some big stuff next year from my understanding, might be for certain events but Im curious if Parker is part of it.

gabeqage.jpg

UTVs are currently scheduled to race the 250 only then the world championship desert classic.

Actually looks like the 425 will be the same weekend as KOH. Kind of a bad deal there.

I usually hit the Parker 425 race to watch on the way to KOH this year maybe hit it on the way home. Parker race on Saturday,
KOH big show on Friday.
Fortunately there are very few racers (if any) that cross over between Parker 425 and the KOH events. I think that's why promoters thought it was not a big deal.

Since they; BITD/UTVUG, added the "World Championship" race it is making it hard for some of us to hit all the races especially KOH. KOH is where it all started for me so it is a race I always wana make and support but this is making it hard. With that said I am trying to put together another car for KOH so I do not have to jeopardize my BITD 1916 Lone Star Racing XP1K. Hopefully we can make magic happen and we will be there to rub tires!!

How many UTV's will we get this year?

Team Jagged X is in of course with Blake & company.
I know Jon Crowley will have his own entry this year
Brandon Sims is in
Guthrie is always a for sure.
I hear that the Evolution off road guys will have a couple entries this year?
I heard rumors of a High lifter entry from mud country?
How about the whole Lone star contingent?
what about Can AM, Don't think they have had a finish at KOH yet?
Arctic cat? some strong cars there.
Kawasaki ? can a teyrex get on the podium this year?

Im curious who's coming? anyone on the fence?
What would it take to get some of you to make a commitment to racing the toughest race in the world? a bigger trophy? prize money? more television coverage? Carne Asada?

I think there are enough accomplished UTV racers out there to fill the grid with the best KOH UTV field ever!

how about a little $100 pay to play bet?

Let's do this!

BS JX

Ill be there as you know, and I would also be in on the $100 pay to play bet..... Im assuming there will be qualifying again as I found that very beneficial. I also heard our race was on Thursday? do we have any confirmation on which day it is for sure?

I would expect to hear something from the koh this weekend at the off road expo.
Dates and hopefully some details!

How many UTV's will we get this year?

Team Jagged X is in of course with Blake & company.
I know Jon Crowley will have his own entry this year
Brandon Sims is in
Guthrie is always a for sure.
I hear that the Evolution off road guys will have a couple entries this year?
I heard rumors of a High lifter entry from mud country?
How about the whole Lone star contingent?
what about Can AM, Don't think they have had a finish at KOH yet?
Arctic cat? some strong cars there.
Kawasaki ? can a teyrex get on the podium this year?

Im curious who's coming? anyone on the fence?
What would it take to get some of you to make a commitment to racing the toughest race in the world? a bigger trophy? prize money? more television coverage? Carne Asada?

I think there are enough accomplished UTV racers out there to fill the grid with the best KOH UTV field ever!

how about a little $100 pay to play bet?

Let's do this!

BS JX

We have our two cars as usual. Plus we are building a third for someone else, maybe even a fourth. Some of our past pit crew members are racing this year, so that's two more cars. I also know of a few other new entries that are out there lurking.

This should be a huge year for us, in terms of entries, format, and prize money.

Finally announced to the public.... Polaris RZR will title sponsor the UTV race in 2015 at King Of The Hammers!!

I'm sure Bill Schueler had nothing to do with helping this along.. ;) lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back