King of the Hammers Roll Call

I'm planning on arriving on the 6th, that evening. My car will be finished enough to run the race, but still will be lacking many other things to be fully finished. But I'll still be there and in the race.

Del Albright sent me a message on facebook a while back, questioning if anyone would be interested in a Team or Club Challenge.
The Poll came back positive for it. What does everyone here think about having a UTVUnderground Team, maybe team #1 and #2 or more if enough are interested. They'll be judging trail readiness and many other things...
Message from Del:
Our poll that you responded to showed 3 to 1 in favor of doing a Team Challenge kinda thing at KOH this year, so it's on. Tuesday night Feb. 8th at 6pm, Main Stage, HammerTown.
We're working up the rules right now, but it will be a TEAM challenge and not a CLUB challenge. However clubs can be a team. 4 folks max per rig; best prepared trail type rig; treasure hunt of things IN and ON the vehicle. Good lookin' chicks for judges (and a few old guys). In front of the crowd. Trophys are being sought but for sure you'll gain FAME for being part of this fun activity. More to come.

OKAY,
Here we go, I got some friends to watch the old videos on
KING OF THE HAMMERS and NOW there ready to skip work and head out and watch some of the best RACING ever!!!

Schmo will be there selling all the old UTVunderground SHWAG!!
Shirts,Hats,Sweatshirts, etc...
Me,Rob,Roger will be there Wed night.
Buggy,Rhino,quad.
DSC_0158.jpg

DSC_0291.jpg

DSC_0189.jpg

DSC_0411-1.jpg

THE UTV KING GOING FOR A 3 PEAT
fatography.jpg

DSC_0435-1.jpg

See you guys @ HAMMER TOWN!!

No you don't Brian. We are trying to get all the UTV racers together in one area though. Reid and Crowley will be out early to save a spot, I will get there Monday or Tuesday to help hold the spots for everyone. Its a pretty sick location that we were told about by Jeff Knoll. Reid knows exactly where its at and in another week or so we will post the GPS location. Its a little outside of Hammertown which is a good thing, hammertown is PACKED!

I am so far behind right now with my move and the Rhino..... What day is the UTV race?

We are looking forward to being at KOH. Frenchy is in charge of logistics. (IOW, all I get to look forward to is sleeping, cooking, cleaning and 'driving'. Heh. My co-driver is the most excellent Jim, and Brittney. Frenchy is in the pits and Donna is iin charge of communications ?

Heck...nothing is firm until ya get there I guess.

The RZR is still being completed. Not much more money to spend(YEAH).

Jo

ps...the pic posted is prior to mods. <grin>

Attachments

• 1moab15.jpg
    1moab15.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 15
All,

This is the area I was going to try and save for us as a UTV community but I think it will be hard even if I get there on Friday before the event.

GPS coord:
34 23'59.80 N
116 32"00.01 W

View attachment 3568

Attachments

• KOH.jpg
    KOH.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 19
How is the access to that location? Motorhomes and trailers no problem?

There is a good trail (not road) that goes from Boone Rd back towards that spot. It may be hard to find once that area by the road fills up but i wouldn't be afraid to drive a homer like Wally's, Crowley or Lashers rig in there.

If you get to the BLM sign on Boone rd (before Hammertwon) you went to far. I'll mark it if I can secure the spot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back