King of the Hammers Roll Call

1.1912 RZR
2. Teryx - UTVGuide.net (can't remember the # I submitted!)
3. Casey Currie / Monster Energy Teryx (don't know number)

Speaking of Casey Currie, for those interested he is planning something really fun for all who are interested in this event, competing or not. From what I hear it will probably be held on the weekend before and if you come you won't go hungry and you probably will go home with more goodies then when you showed up.

I'm sure he'll be setting the event schedule and plans in stone in the next week or so.

UTVUnderground.com will be there DEEP!! SHould have sticks and swag to pass out to the racers!!!!! Cant wait for KOH!

1.1912 RZR
2. Teryx - UTVGuide.net (can't remember the # I submitted!)
3. Casey Currie / Monster Energy Teryx (don't know number)

I was just with Dave Cole and Jeff Knoll at Pirate4x4.com TV. They said that they have not seen Casey's entry.

Nope Bigtom cant make KOH, bummer, too many days off work, and want to make all the BITD races with no problems.

Jagged X will be there! This one is going to be a blast.
We will be there for the whole week. I am planning to head to parker the Sat before and then being on the lakebed In JV Sunday so if Casey is doing somthing cool tell him not to start without us.

BS JX

Speaking of Casey Currie, for those interested he is planning something really fun for all who are interested in this event, competing or not. From what I hear it will probably be held on the weekend before and if you come you won't go hungry and you probably will go home with more goodies then when you showed up.

I'm sure he'll be setting the event schedule and plans in stone in the next week or so.

where can i get some more info on this?

i dont think i was very clear in my first post i was talking about the event that guy was talking about that casey is putting on the weekend before the race. I am allready signed up for koh. Cant wait!
-nolan

Nolan,

Casey is a member now so at the very least you could send him a PM to get more info. If I learn anything more I'll post up as well.

Nolan,

I will fire Casey a message as well and see if he can fill us in any more on this. I think he was working out the final details of this event. Thanks for joining the site and we will see you at KOH!!

Rugged will be there supporting all of our racers. If anyone needs anything, please let me know!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back