July/Aug. Issue of UTV Off-Road Mag. Featuring 2011 KING OF THE HAMMERS

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Issue32Cover_SMALL.jpg

Super pumped for this months issue of UTV Off-Road Magazine! In this months issue is an article I wrote about the 2011 King Of The Hammers race held back in Feb! If you don't already subscribe to UTV Off-Road Magazine then get on it by going to UTV Off-Road Magazine :: Everything Side-By-Side for the Off-Road Enthusiast. Don't miss out!!!!!

KOH-1.jpg

Issue32Cover_SMALL.jpg

Super pumped for this months issue of UTV Off-Road Magazine! In this months issue is an article I wrote about the 2011 King Of The Hammers race held back in Feb! If you don't already subscribe to UTV Off-Road Magazine then get on it by going to UTV Off-Road Magazine :: Everything Side-By-Side for the Off-Road Enthusiast. Don't miss out!!!!!

KOH-1.jpg

Very Cool indeed!!!

just signed up for a two year subscription wooohoo

Just wish it was MONTHLY!!!!!!!!!!!

there is a sweet article on Fox Shocks in this issue also and a bad ass feature on the Stremline Breaks Kawasaki Teryx! Its a solid issue. been flipping though it all day!

how long you you going to be there ill come by in a bit in the middle of rerapping and coating my exhaust.

how long you you going to be there ill come by in a bit in the middle of rerapping and coating my exhaust.

Danny and I will be here till 4 then we are heading to the beach to go surf...Mike should be here till 5pm. Otherwise I will be here all day tomorrow.

Nice! Are you going to post the second page?

I just posted what troy sent me but I will tell you I gave you some love in the article and you got a full page photo in the article!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA BOY!!! Gotta love that UTVUnderground huh B?? hahhahah :D

I might just have to give "In The News" a call on this one! Cant wait to read the article!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back