I think it's time

Decisions, decisions! Jorge and Frank will be pleased to know I'm now considering a General. There's a base model sitting at my local dealer and the price is within my budget, about the same as a 900 S EPS.
Pros- 100hp, full doors, more storage space,$500 cheaper.
Cons- Ancla Tires, crap shocks, basic red color, cant put a cage extender on it.

Both have EPS, same suspension travel, same track width. I need to take a closer look at some things.
Far as I know the dealer doesn't have a 900 in stock but does have trailers so I may go down tomorrow and see what kind of package deal I can get.

That's a bad ass machine Randy. George gave me a look and told me all about his and that thing has capability galore! We want a desert machine too or I'd give that a stronger look. We like the whoops and such so I think the 1K is a better fit for us.

Good luck and I apologize for hijacking your thread. :(

That's a bad ass machine Randy. George gave me a look and told me all about his and that thing has capability galore! We want a desert machine too or I'd give that a stronger look. We like the whoops and such so I think the 1K is a better fit for us.

Good luck and I apologize for hijacking your thread. :(
Hijack all you want my friend. After all, do you know of any La Familia thread that isn't hijacked?
Anyway, thanks to all for the positive feedback.......................except Dave.......................wtf...............? I think white legs is afraid I'm gonna clean his clock if he ever comes up to my territory!:rolleyes:

Hijack all you want my friend. After all, do you know of any La Familia thread that isn't hijacked?
Anyway, thanks to all for the positive feedback.......................except Dave.......................wtf...............? I think white legs is afraid I'm gonna clean his clock if he ever comes up to my territory!:rolleyes:
Clean his what?????

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Congrats Randy. Im back in the game after my accident last December. Ill be out buying a new turbo 4 seater next month when I get back from vacation.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Rokitman - Fernando - Randy

I see in this video (at 1:59 - Don't blink you will miss it) why I think you want to get rid of your 570......

It needs a little help getting out of a wash tub. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

70.jpg

Fernando ;-)

Is that your cooler in the bottom ;-(

Attachments

• Fernando.JPG
    Fernando.JPG
    167.9 KB · Views: 24
Randy, Have you went on your Eastern Sierra ATV/UTV Jamboree trip yet? If so, how was it? I would like to do that one sometime.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back