Hungry Valley Oct 12-13

I guess Jim figured the government shut down kept that bush from getting adequately watered! Way to go Jim!

It was actually pretty quiet Jim, except for that bear everyone was looking for. But alas them dang hunters fired up their generator at 4 am and were making a hell of a racket. Probably looking for the bear. So by 5 am I got tired of it and left. Home safe and sound by 7:30.
Thanks a lot for coming guys. I had a great time in spite of Dave's brain fart!:D
Fernando "is" bad ass!:p

It was actually pretty quiet Jim, except for that bear everyone was looking for. But alas them dang hunters fired up their generator at 4 am and were making a hell of a racket. Probably looking for the bear. So by 5 am I got tired of it and left. Home safe and sound by 7:30.
Thanks a lot for coming guys. I had a great time in spite of Dave's brain fart!:D
Fernando "is" bad ass!:p

Bummer for 4am.... Glad you got home safe & sound.

I'll have a pic of Dave's brain fart tomorrow:D Maybe....:cool:

Bummer for 4am.... Glad you got home safe & sound.

I'll have a pic of Dave's brain fart tomorrow:D Maybe....:cool:

Whatever pics you are referring to, that wasnt me driving, and you cant prove it.....Mr. CSI ;)

Sounds like everyone had a great time. Looking forward to seeing more pics and the Dave brain fart

A couple more pics from the day

Attachments

• Camp.jpg
    Camp.jpg
    436.6 KB · Views: 43
  • Dave 2.jpg
    Dave 2.jpg
    474.8 KB · Views: 46
Why does it always have to be Slacker taking a dump? You lay one road side bomb and it's assumed forever that there are no other bio terrorist in the group:confused:

Why does it always have to be Slacker taking a dump? You lay one road side bomb and it's assumed forever that there are no other bio terrorist in the group!
I always figured it would be me with that rep, so thanks for taking the heat my friend.:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back