Hot Rod Ride Vid

I never thought Id be saying this....but damn that looks fun!!! All the trail riding videos I have ever seen have always been kinda just poking along thru the woods...in the begining you were haulin the mail!

thanks big jim......has to be a rush involved for me...lol..we was loaded down that day too...bed was full, chainsaw and all..lol and its a heavy rhino..lot of extra tubing..not many people keep up with me in the woods...i have hit the rev limiter on some trails like that..64mph.sometimes i come around a corner and some riders will be taking a break and hear me coming and they dont know what to think when the see what im in.lol..i sell alot of stuff from that and thats where it all started...when i made my own sheave for it is when it came to life!! and i began to love it..im going to come out there one day lord willing..it looks beautiful out there!

BTW BiggJim ... the Cognito spindles are an amazing difference. We bought a Unisteer at the same time & it's still setting on the shelf ... didn't feel like I needed it after the spindles. Thanks for a great product ... that holds up to my abuse lol ... already have over 3000 miles on the spindles ... 8000 on the bike.

Anybody need a Unisteer for a 700 Rhino lol ... never opened.

BTW BiggJim ... the Cognito spindles are an amazing difference. We bought a Unisteer at the same time & it's still setting on the shelf ... didn't feel like I needed it after the spindles. Thanks for a great product ... that holds up to my abuse lol ... already have over 3000 miles on the spindles ... 8000 on the bike.

Anybody need a Unisteer for a 700 Rhino lol ... never opened.

AWESOME!!! Im glad to hear you are happy with them!:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back