HELP with jetting

luminox

I have a 660 rhino that we usually ride from the 3-6000ft elevation range! I have a K&N intake(without stock airbox), cdi, and DRD slip on exhaust. I was wondering if anyone runs this high of elevation and if so whats their carb setup? Thanks.

start with a 140 main 2.5 turns on the mix screw on the bottom of the carb run for 2 min pull the spark plug just to make sour I am right but that should be right on at 4500 feet

Turbo, Thanks man really appreciate it Ill try that set up when I get home! What what other size jets should i be using?

Turbo, Thanks man really appreciate it Ill try that set up when I get home! What what other size jets should i be using?
YOU MIGHT NEED A 142 BUT CHEEK THE PLUG WITH A 140 IN IT I THINK IT WILL BE RIGHT ON AND GOLDEN BROWN...SORRY ALL CAPS CAP LOCK BUTTON NOT WORKING

Seems kind of small to me. We run at 2000 ft here in north Phoenix and a 152.5 is almost perfect. I wouldn't think anything under a 150 with that setup. Might need to lean the needle more than the main jet.

IM SORRY AZCourt is right when I frist read your post I thought it said with stock airbox .....THANX COURT

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back