HDRA, Imperial 250- Plaster city, getting ready

BlackRhinoSteven

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
This is shaping up to be a great event, we are very excited to get out there and get dirty. Super excited to have our own Brian Osborn driving with Jake Shaw in the Teryx built for the HDRA series and more.​

Special thanks to our sponsors,
Black Rhino, SFI Designs, California Metals, El Cajon Ford, Rigid Industries, RacerX, Papaian Enterprises, UTVundergnd, CPR Wraps, iShock,First Turn Performance, Fuel ATV,Kal-Gard And
Rodger Norman Racing for letting us have a place to race.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3Xm9GRg24U&feature=player_embedded"]Black Rhino Getting Ready for HDRA - YouTube[/ame]​

WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR YOU GUYS. ARE YOU GOING TO BE @ CONTINGENCY TOMMORROW? GOOD LUCK IN THE RACE.

WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR YOU GUYS. ARE YOU GOING TO BE @ CONTINGENCY TOMMORROW? GOOD LUCK IN THE RACE.

Thank you, We will be down at the Imperial Valley Mall off Dog Wood off the I-8 , We will be there around noon till 7pm then out to the track Sat 6 am for the green flag, Sun back to the Mall for awards, come on down. This is going to great weekend!

I am headed out to Plaster City in 5 minutes. I hope to see some UTV guys out there. This series wants you!!!!!

425743b6-e8b4-78e6.jpg

425743b6-e8cd-5378.jpg

Sent from my couch because I can!!

Hey Rusty,

It was good seeing you this weekend. Hopefully you were able to catch some UTV's in action. Looking forward to your usual great shots.

Sorry I wasn't able to make it around to find everyone. We rode out from Ocotillo Wells and arrived in PC just as the second race started. We made our way to Min Pit right next to the finish podium and had lunch before we gassed it up and made the treck back.

Looked like a fun race with a large turnout. Congrats to RAM Motorsports for taking the win! That team may win the award for the most traveled UTV team there is! They are racing EVERYWHERE!!

Great pics Rusty, our web girl is going threw a ton of pics her self, very time consuming. Congrats to RAM Motorsports and there team for a first place Finnish and Sean Cook for a close second, it was a close battle to the end.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back