GNARLY RZR Crash VIDEO

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-_O_j50UIvg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-_O_j50UIvg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>​

Make sure to always have harnesses before going and rallying on a track!!! I hope the guy is ok...

Last edited:
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IaNo6Cu8568?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IaNo6Cu8568?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>​

Last edited:
YARDSALE!!!! Man I hope he's ok. Didn't realize he fell out till after watching it for the fourth time. Looks like he comes out at around 8 seconds on the first film. DANG!

YARDSALE!!!! Man I hope he's ok. Didn't realize he fell out till after watching it for the fourth time. Looks like he comes out at around 8 seconds on the first film. DANG!

He walked away!!! His stock seatbelt wasnt on and his helmet also came off. He is very lucky and pretty much just cheated death. We will be posting a slowmo replay of the video soon.

He had some busted up teeth, chipped shoulder blade, & a torn shoulder muscle. They had to put the rzr on the trailer with a forklift.
63043_480361976998_515036998_7336444_3750569_n.jpg

Here is a slowmo of the video. You can actually see him hook the rollcage with his feet. That is the only thing that kept him from getting crushed.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMOwhf4JzXg]YouTube - RZR CRASH - EJECTED - Driver Cheats Death[/ame]

That guy is seriously lucky! I've been there and hit that same jump, never seen anyone case it that bad. Was that from this weekends race?

I moved the thread into this section so that it cant be seen on the homepage. We need to protect the manufacturers. Ambulance chasers are running crazy to punish manufacturers cause of this type of freak accident

I moved the thread into this section so that it cant be seen on the homepage. We need to protect the manufacturers. Ambulance chasers are running crazy to punish manufacturers cause of this type of freak accident

It is his own fault for not wearing a seatbelt but I understand. I will not be giving any of the guys info out. Unless someone wants to donate him some harnesses LOL.

from what i herd after the race is that he didnt whant an abulance to get him becouse he was on probation or under house arest or something like that but wasnt there to see it first hand. and thats y i dont hit that jump during the race a stocker like that or my teryx just cant get past that lip with out a little more umph in it.

also Busted Knuckle Films if you find a clip of the green teryx with spangs on the side going on the 1st part of the mx track it should be the second lap were i almost well at lest it felt like it that i was going over nose dive can you post that or something there was one of your camrra guys there when i did it so:D

He walked away!!! His stock seatbelt wasnt on and his helmet also came off. He is very lucky and pretty much just cheated death. We will be posting a slowmo replay of the video soon.

He had some busted up teeth, chipped shoulder blade, & a torn shoulder muscle. They had to put the rzr on the trailer with a forklift.

Where was this filmed at? Thank goodness he's o.k.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

:cool:smart move J.....RDC has taught us something, lol....

in the slow mo it loks like the guy just got layed down...he is way lucky!
couldnt have been more lucky...almost gets thrown out and crushed but doesnt, and if it would have flipped any slower he would have broke his neck:eek:
ATGATT!!!!!!

from what i herd after the race is that he didnt whant an abulance to get him becouse he was on probation or under house arest or something like that but wasnt there to see it first hand. and thats y i dont hit that jump during the race a stocker like that or my teryx just cant get past that lip with out a little more umph in it.

also Busted Knuckle Films if you find a clip of the green teryx with spangs on the side going on the 1st part of the mx track it should be the second lap were i almost well at lest it felt like it that i was going over nose dive can you post that or something there was one of your camrra guys there when i did it so:D

I will see what Ive got ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back