Glamis Night Run Pics

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
DSC_0478.jpg

We had a great time in Glamis for the annual fool moon night run with UTVUnderground and Rhinotalk. I think there was about 20 UTV's total that came out to run with us. No major carnage, a snapped tie rod heim, a broken axle, broken rack, and a broken diff. The UTVUnderground Polaris RZR4 worked AWESOME in the dunes. The sand was super soft but the RZR4 went everywhere. I got high centered a few times but thats to be expected. I will say the RZR4 can use more light. Baja Designs hooked us up with 2 Fuego HID's and those will be getting mounted up ASAP!!!!

For now enjoy the pics!!

DSC_0481.jpg

DSC_0495.jpg

DSC_0500.jpg

DSC_0504.jpg

DSC_0508.jpg

DSC_0509.jpg

DSC_0512.jpg

The "shocker" mount is trick!

Karl - Rocking the Amsoil Steeeeeecker AND shirt! Thx!

Last edited:
Good times!! Always never enough wheel time. Way to put the rzr4 to the test Joey!!

Good time with everyone!!!

wayne thank you so much for letting me and camille crash out in your hauler. We slept awesome! And Happy Birthday my friend! Enjoyed riding with you. Your Teryx does great!

So many great side stories!! Had a great time, Great pics Joey. I will see what I have tomorrow... great times with great peeps and some serious fast rides,,,wow

So many great side stories!! Had a great time, Great pics Joey. I will see what I have tomorrow... great times with great peeps and some serious fast rides,,,wow

hey rick if you still need help on the suspension call me at the shop and I will get you all dialed in

Thanks Brian!!! I was listening to you at the hill, just hard to comprehend all the info flying around! I am starting at Benchmark with the engine and clutching. Then once the engine and clutching is right I will get into the suspension.

Btw Your ride hauls A_ _ , it was nice putting a face to the name and I do value the info and we will have to ride again soon. I will hit you up when we get to the Suspension tuning!!!

IT was great weather at night. Glad I finally got a chance to get out there for one of these night rides. Well worth it !! Had a real bad hang over on Sunday but well worth it!

Looks like good times! Hope to make one of these with all of you very soon.

Great pics as always... Im not going to miss the next one... If I knew Greg was going I woulda tried to hitch a ride with him!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back