Glamis march 20th-22nd UTV rally

You got it Mike!!!

This event is going to be one of if not the best UTV event held all year....AND I CANT GO!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LOL

Make sure you guys get lots of pics!!!!

I will do an inventory tommorow..I got some hoodies....UTVUnderground is donating some stuff to the dune tour to raffle off as well......

Ill be out ther along with the guys from HI DEZERT MOTORSPORTS reppin for the HI DEZ SO CAL. Hope to seee you all out there

HEY JOEYD23 I WOULD DEF ROCK SOME UTV U.G. STICKERS ON MY RIDE AND IM SURE PAUL AND VIC WOULD TOO!! IF YOU GOT SOME IN SILVER,WHITE,BLACK OR RED HOOK US UP PM ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU MY ADDRESS THANX

i will be rocking your stickers on my teryx at dune tour may have it painted up by then if i can get my paint booth fixed, if it aint painted i will be rocking them still and the shirts you sent, thanks again bro

We'll be there. the last one was sick, this should be INSANE. Our rig will be in the vendor/sponsor circle.

Be sure to swing by and introduce yourself.

Joey.....WTF :eek:

Trevor

Baja Designs will be there again this year as well. This is an awesome event and it is going to bigger than ever this year!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back