Kawasaki gear linkage

spangs

IlliNOISE - UTVUnderground Approved
Ok iv been trying to get my gear linkage working right for like a week or so now and just cant get it right I got it working for a little while to drive a couple miles down the road then when I got home and rode around the yard and laid on it got out of whack aging dose some have a good Wright up on how to do this properly for the 2009 teryx on other forums iv read something about adjusting 2 bolts or nuts and im only seeing 1 alan head screw and It is tight any help guys

put your rex in neutral loosen the two nuts on the adjuster rod going to the transmission turn your key one click and adjust the rod as you shift it in and out of neutral until the neutral light comes on right when you your shifter is in the bottom of the slot on your shift map, if that make any sense. worked for us anyways

put your rex in neutral loosen the two nuts on the adjuster rod going to the transmission turn your key one click and adjust the rod as you shift it in and out of neutral until the neutral light comes on right when you your shifter is in the bottom of the slot on your shift map, if that make any sense. worked for us anyways

thanks i got it working now after reading your post on it

Just feel the gears also... Make sure the tower bolts are all tight and it is not flexing too much...not easily done though..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back