Fun in the SR1!!

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Well, we spend a lot of time in my SR1 this weekend! Big thanks to Dan at Speedworld for having us out on Saturday rippin' up the Lucas Oil track!! We want to put as much hard time on the SR1 as we can, to make sure it can hold up to the beating it will get in the hands of feisty racers - lol!

This motor is definately FUN on the Lucas/CORR style tracks - more room to really let it run and plenty fast enough to give you a huge adrelinine rush!!

There was a Pro Buggy (Unlimited) out there too, and it's funny because they asked me what motor I had in my Rhino - they said it sounded just like their Unlimited car, and it was funny for them to look up and see this little white Rhino making all that noise!

We spent the day at Speedworld - had fun with Tyler, his bro, and Josh, who also brought out their Rhinos.

(by the way - if anyone likes paintball, there is the COOLEST paintball range I have ever seen right next to Speedworld's offroad track! slumpblock huts, cars, trucks, helicopter / airplane hulls - it's the neatest layout I have seen - I can't wait to try it out!)

Today we took the SR1 out to Grindingstone MX park for some more track time/abuse! Thanks to the staff out there for letting us run on the MX track! We had some good sessions out there, and learned that the SR1 is even fun on tighter, more technical tracks! Had quite the crowd watching it run and coming to see what sounded like a Class 1 car. Oh, and jumping down the big downhill was a blast!

Things went great - and Jason can't wait to get HIS built (neither can I - so he can stop driving mine!)! :mad::D

WHAT??:eek:

Right on Gary, where was this info on Tuesday night???

so whats the price of the mounting kit and the rearend ??:D

It sort of depends on what you already have (ie, Gear One rear setup or not)....we are building 10 kits right now - once they are built, coated, etc, we will have a price available. In the meantime....if you go to www.wellerracing.com/sr1.htm you can take a look at what we have that comprises the kit and get a general idea.

Those 10 kits should be finished by the end of next week.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back