All UTV's Free Crow Harnesses

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Let me first off make it clear these are used. I removed my Crow 3" harnesses from my old RZR with intentions of reusing them. I decided That since these are 3 years old I would go ahead and buy new for my new XP. I would like to get these to someone who can use them and not just grab them from me and sale them. These may be used but I would trust them over the stock belt sytem UTVs come with anyday. They are Crow 3" with built in pads, black. I reused the crotch strap on my new RZR , so these are a 4 point H style setup. Pickup only, I live in Tustin, Ca. and I want the person who gets them to post a pic of them installed. First come first serve.

Jason

Let me first off make it clear these are used. I removed my Crow 3" harnesses from my old RZR with intentions of reusing them. I decided That since these are 3 years old I would go ahead and buy new for my new XP. I would like to get these to someone who can use them and not just grab them from me and sale them. These may be used but I would trust them over the stock belt sytem UTVs come with anyday. They are Crow 3" with built in pads, black. I reused the crotch strap on my new RZR , so these are a 4 point H style setup. Pickup only, I live in Tustin, Ca. and I want the person who gets them to post a pic of them installed. First come first serve.

Jason

I agree they would be much better then stock and you cant beat the price . I was thinking are they the ones in the link below ? I have the 2'' ones and have been happy with them but I'm riding trails and not hitting the whoops all day . :D

http://wescoperformance.stores.yahoo.net/3x3-crow-utv-4pt-h-belt.html

yep..without the sternum strap...but I put on a double stainless steel dog bone clip for a sternum buckle...works great.. You can see the clip here

4c36fa2e5cfd8e38b02bceec16accecd.jpg

If you change your mind on shipping let me know. I'd pay you for the trouble and the shipping. I didn't put mine on the other day and it slide down against the motor and melted the buckle.

If they are Crows, you can order just that strap...Crow sells all the pieces seperate if you call them.

PRP...can't find a way to fix it without ordering new belt...then the fronts wont match and will drive me nuts so I need to order both

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back