Frazier Park / Miller Jeep Trail Camp & Ride 6/15 -6/17

Well I have to start by saying thank you to Slacker for towing my RZR back to camp when it broke on Friday. Thank you to Dave for organizing a great ride and for letting my wife and I ride with you.

Our daughter Kirsten had a great day riding in the short bus:D

So thank you to everyone for making us feel welcome and for helping us to still be able to enjoy the weekend even with a broken RZR.

It was great meeting all of you we can't wait for the next ride!!

Good to meet you and family Richard. Sorry you had a bad breakdown on the RZR but I'm glad you guy's still had a great weekend. Your daughter is a great young lady and she can pile in with us anytime. Katelyn really enjoyed her company. We hope you make it up this way again! Great pictures Papa Bear!

I was wondering where people bought their spare tires? I would like to get one for my rzr. It is a 2012 xp 4 not sure if that makes a difference or not. Thanks

I got a couple to share ;)

picture.php

That's it Papa, you relax.....you've had a long day of some great riding and picture taking....

picture.php

XPirate brought a chunk of ice with a hole in it........worked as a great straw for drinking stuff ..........that's how my Thursday night started:eek::eek:

picture.php

Govacho parked his ride next to a tower with a sign that said "Parking your SxS here may lead to your testicles disengaging".......we tried to tell him ;)
picture.php

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back