All UTV's Fox racing air float shocks

Baxter

Anyone running the Fox air float shocks?Just curious how they work.I realize air expands when heated but past that how are they?My Rhino drastically changes in weight at the rear depending on what we are doing.Thought maybe it would be a little easier to adjust for weight but don't want to buy junk.I have the factory piggyz now and currently workin on putting a mid travel kit on it.

I have them on my rhino and I love them! You use nitrogen in them which doesnt expand when hot. So you have to get a nitrogen fill kit and a bottle.

The shocks I'm talking about are not the ones on your Rhino you have for sale.I've used your style on a few crawling rigs for customers.That style will expand on a full size rig when they get warm if not placed right or weight exceeds what they spec.The reason why they don't on your application(my guess) is because of the weight and leverage.That was dessigned to support if I remember right 800lbs. a corner.Fox has one out called the float for UTV's.I found a little info on another forum.I might try them if I can find a little more about them and find out if they support the valveing the same way they do the ones you have.Thanks for the reply though because I have thought about making that style work in a shorter length.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back