Dune Fest 2011

Beach Leo

Way-Good
For all those that are going to Dune-Fest this year...If you need a rest...stop by..and rest...overnite:D..we are only 10 miles off I-5...Heck if you do stop by to rest..you prolly will not want to go to dune-fest, cause there is a-lot more here...than just sand...plus it wont cost you nothing...last year we paid 35 buxs just to get in to zoo-fest...than the camping was a lot also...I thought it was a rip-off:eek:... it for certain is a lot of hype:confused:...plus you really could not ride and feel safe there...save your money... have a better time...ride safely here...no sand rails here to get ran over and injured by:)...my-self I would not take my kids or grand-kids to zoo-fest,,,just for safety reasons...Any-way stop on by and stay, rest, fish, ski, ride over 4000 miles of trails and roads.. I will be your host,cook, bartender and guild..no entry fees...no camping fees..try and get that at Zoo-Fest...Good Luck

Well we decided to stay here , cause of all the reasons stated above
We have seen to many this year get injured..at these kinda events...

Take the money you save if you decide to come here instead of Dune-fest and donate it to our finest:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back